Park Jimin-

"Jimin? Jimin?"

Jungkook waved his hands in front of my face in an attempt to revert my attention to the conversation. The last thing I wanted to have was a conversation.

"Jimin, what is the matter with you? Jungkook has been calling your name forever, why are you eyes so puffy? Did you not sleep last nigh-" Namjoon wouldn't ever stop worrying about me. Yoongi was the only one that found out about what happened last night and I didn't want to ruin the mood by telling them the bad news.

"-Namjoon enough with the questions, this lovely lady here has been waiting to take our order." Taehyung, who could not care less about anything but food right now, cut Namjoon off so he could order. At least Namjoon could give me a break with all the questions.

I was surprised the waitress didn't recognise us. She stood there awkwardly waiting for me to order.

"I'll have the lobster and caviar salad"

"Alright, so if that's everything I will have your plates out in 15-20 minutes. Apologies in advance if there are any delays, it is usually quite hectic around this time" She gave a quick forced smile and left.

Damn, guess I wasn't the only one having a rough day.

"So Jimin, how's Ji-ho ? She'll be 3-4 months along now right?"

I appreciated Namjoon's effort to liven the mood but I didn't know how to tell him and the others about the breakup. Instead of letting the events repeat in my head and consume me, I simply nodded. I know Yoongi was also uncomfortable but I made him swear not to tell the others.

Our food came, we ate, spoke, joked around but just as we were getting comfortable, a tsunami of flashing lights started heading towards our booth.

"That must be our cue to the fuck out of here" groaned Junkook before he gathered his things and headed towards the wide-eyed waitress.

"Thanks for the meal love, we would have loved to have dessert but there are other matters to be dealt with right now. Keep the change." Jungkook handed her some cash and winked before he led the way to the doors.

"Wait." she said.

"What's the bet she's going to ask for a photo?" Joked taehyung.

"It will be unsafe if you go out that way, there is an exit at the back, no one but saff members use it. Follow me" she muttered quickly.

This waitress kept shocking me. Did she really not know us or is she playing dumb?

"Damn she really made me lose my bet huh?" Taehyung said with a chuckle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN:

Dayummm JK such ATEEZ brooo (get the pun???). He was winking and all. 

During the whole 5 months I stopped writing, this book was on my mind so I have to do the honours of finishing it even if I have a billion more chapters to write. It is officially my new mission.

Bye