PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"Where is my money, Jeon?"

The middle aged man flinched at the harsh tone from the infamous millionaire, who sat across from him on the leathered booth. Jeon averted his anxious eyes from the wealthy man's menacing ones, taking nervous glances around the club, observing the dark henchmen that guarded the back V.I.P room the two were situated in.

"Jeon", spoke the infamous singer - also referred to as Mr. Park - growing more agitated by the passing seconds of his unanswered query.

Jeon quickly averted his attention back over to the millionaire, feeling the cold sweat trickle down his forehead as he shook with immense fear.

"I'm s-sorry, what-uh-what-what was the question?", Jeon fumbled, his tongue and brain failing him miserably.

Mr. Park blinked, showing little to no emotion on his stoic face. It was clear to him and others around that in this moment he was not amused and was on his last straw of patience.

Jeon gulped, letting out a panicked, humorless laugh, not understanding the consequences of his nervous acts.

"You find this situation humorous?", asked the angered rich man.

"No a-absolutely not sir! It's just —", Jeon paused, taking time to inhale in a deep breath that simply could be his last. "I don't n-necessarily have the kind of money your a-asking for, sir"

"And I why is that? Where did the money go? You had money to bet, correct?"

"Well, I guess you c-can say that, but-but I have a son, so it's not exactly easy to maintain money, right?", another weary chuckle escaped from the panicked gambler. "I mean... considering you have a son y-yourself...", Jeon referred, glancing over to where the pink haired teen sat in the middle, across from them.

Jimin, the pink haired teen - Mr. Park's son - glanced up from his brightened home-screen of his cellphone at the mention of his presence.

"Father, not to intrude, but this quite unentertaining", the teen started. "Punish him or not, I couldn't care less. I don't understand why I have to be here to witness this", Jimin retorted, showing his lack of interest in the situation he has been unwillingly placed in.

Mr. Park sighed, taking his hard gaze off from the gambler and attaching it onto his son.

"I've told you countless times. You are walking the same path as I, and as someone who is rich and successful, there are people ", Mr. Park emphasized, having his disdain directed towards the dishonest gambler. "out here who are willing to use and deceive you. I'm merely teaching you how to handle such individuals"

"And as in 'handle' you mean...", asked the teen who sat with slight unease at the anticipated answer.

Mr. Park gave a small smile, finally portraying some sort of expression on that stoic face, turning his attention back on Jeon, who trembled at the sight of the changed aspect.

"Kill him", Mr. Park commanded and on cue a circle of guns were aimed towards the gambler's head.