I think

I think. When it comes to me as a person. I disregard my self sometimes. Through everything I've been through and too the person that hurts me the most. Even though they've just hurt me and made me cry an immense amount of tears, I still turn around and ask if THEIR okay and that I'm there for them when they need. 

I don't understand why I do this to myself. I guess, it comes with the "loving them still" part of hurting where although they've hurt me I can't cast aside the feelings I have for them and the fact I still care deeply for them.

Even in situation where I've moved on and I don't think about them anymore. When the memory of them doesn't hurt anymore. If they were to approach me or express that they weren't okay, I would still be there for them because some stupid part of me will always care for them.
I'm stupid for this. My emotions and my feelings,My mentality; are stupid for this. Because after all the times I've been there for them I still have to come to the realisation that no one's there like that for me. Not in the slightest. And that hurts more than the heartbreak.

Although you feel alone single, it's more alone to pick people up when their struggling but have no one do the same for you in return.

After a long amount of time, this tends to weigh you down more than you realise. Yet. You don't stop offering that comfort and sanctuary to those who need it because that's the kind of person you are. Because you care about them and although it hurts you afterwards you still get some kind of reward in terms of making them feel safe and heard.

So to those that need it. It okay to rely on other people. Just ask them if their okay every once in a while. They'll appreciate it.