Puzzle

From what you've said to me, you remarked that I needed to find my puzzle pieces. Pieces of my life that will slowly build to get better and once complete will be something to be proud of. You stated your 4 corner pieces, corner pieces being the core of it all, something to keep you going, something to hold you together and keep you alive. To assure you stay alive top finish the puzzle.

You claimed 2 were your passion in bikes and having that freedom to leave and clear your mind to music and temporary happiness. The second/third corner was socialising and having that confidence to go out and enjoy your time with people who also bring you that temporary happiness that enlightens you. Im proud you found that corner.

Your last corner, you claimed me and her were it, we were the last corner that completes you enough to keep going. I didn't think I earned this privilege of a corner. To be something your alive for. I really appreciate it. Hearing you state the corners of your puzzle and the faith that you can build it and someday be complete is heartening, and I am so happy for you.

After breaking my heart and hurting me over and over, i listened to your corners and I was happy for you while sitting in my pain. I will always be happy for you. As your best friend from past lover, it is really hard to watch you do the things we used to do with someone else. Having you tell me what youve done and how that makes your feelingless self feel something. It really does pain me, but I am always going to be happy for you because I have to be. You are my lifeline.

When I tried to piece together what my corners could possibly be I realised I had found my middle too soon. I thought you were my middle. but now you have edges and add ons I can't quite comprehend. You have become a corner piece now. A painful burning corner piece that's overprotective and doesn't give me a chance to explain. A corner pice that hurts but it hurts more to loose.

I am now searching heavily for the other corner pieces to release me of this feeling. because having one thing slowly burn you with no release will only kill you eventually. So I will search until it does kill me.