Chapter 3: The Mistake

Tsukasa made himself and his sister breakfast, and was off to school just like any day. He was about half way to school, with his in hand since he didn't want to wear it, and hadd his uniform on. His school is pretty strict, so if he didn't have a uniform on, he would probably get a referral. On his way to school, that's when it happened.

"why, hello there cutie~!" a very flirty girl, probably around the same age as the blonde, approached him. She was an brunette, with green eyes and pleasing facial features. She was wearing an pink tank-top, a black skirt, and a white jacket at the time. She had a bit of makeup, which was some eyeshadown, blush, and lipgloss. In the girls hand, a very expensive looking bag, that looked like it costed around $5,000~$7,000. She also had an iPhone 14 in her other free hand, Snapchat was opened on the screen. She's probably a pick me, by the looks of it. The girl was most likely going out to meet friend, or was from Miyamasuzaka girls academy, though she didn't have a uniform on. She couldn't have been from Tsukasa's school as he had never seen the girl, and students are usually informed of a new student 2-3 days before they come.

"May i help you?" he asked in confusion.

"as a matter of fact, you can. Are you single?" She responded. Definitely a pick me.

"Oh.. Oh! i'm truly sorry, i cannot return your feelings." Tsukasa responded, turning her down uncomfortably and kindly.

"Hah! Your hot and funny!" the flirt laughed, obviously way too full of herself. Tsukasa knew he had a ig ego, but not as much as the strange girl he was talking to, who seemed as if she saw herself as perfect, with no regard of other. Yep, she was definitely spoiled as a child, and by the looks of that bag, is probably still spoiled, maybe even more now that she's basically an adult. She got closer to Tsukasa's face. A bit too close for comfort.

"please back away ma'am, your too close." Tsukasa said. He didn't want to push her away, as that would be rude and impolite. Tsukasa is not rude or impolite, he's a very nice and well mannered person.

"how about.. no." and before Tsukasa could stop her, the spoiled brunette pick me kissed him. Not for long though, as he hastily pushed her away. "C all me~!" the girl said, and gave him a post-it note with her number on it, and the words "your girlfriend" written down on it. Tsukasa thought about reporting it to the police. Nah, but he decided to keep the post-it just in case he changed his mind, he has been second guessing a lot of his actions lately. He went on with his day like normal, only being chewed out by the teacher a for like 5 minutes, since he was late. Tsukasa placed said post-it on his desk after school, not really thinking about it much for the remainder of the day.