Chapter 7: Confession

"I.. like you, Tsukasa. I have.. for a while now."

W-WHAT?!

HE LIKES HIM BACK.

RUI LIKES TSUKASA BACK?!

THIS IS AMAZING. ASTOUNDING. LIFE CHANGING. EARTH SHAKING. TOE CURLING. LIP SMACKING. FLIP WORTHY.

RUI KAMISHIRO,

THE AMAZING DIRECTOR/NARRATOR,

HAS A CRUSH,

ON TSUKASA TENMA WORLD FUTURE STAR?!

Tsukasa's thoughts were swirling all over the place. All this time, when Tsukasa was panicking cause he's super gay and he wanted to talk to Rui, Rui HAD loved him? This was amazing! So why couldn't he say anything? He seemed to have frozen in place, unable to speak, unable to move. He felt as if he just twirled in circles 100 times, like how he and Saki used to do when they were children.

"Tsukasa? Are you okay? I- I know its a lot to take in, but you can just forget this ever happened and we can continue being just friends..!" Rui said concerningly. He really didn't want to be "just friends", but if Tsukasa cant reciprocate his feelings, there is no other choice. He definitely did not want to stop knowing him.

Finally, Tsukasa's senses came back to him. Ahh fuck this was going to be embarrassing, but go for it Tsukasa. Go get your mans!!

Tsukasa cupped Rui's cheeks and kissed him. The taller was surprised, but accepted it graciously, kissing him back. Finally, they pulled apart, blushing immensely. They both secretly wished that this moment lasted forever.

"HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHITBALLS I JUST KISSED YOU." Rui laughed lightly at that comment Tsukasa just made. He hugged the shorter. "Does this mean that.. your my boyfriend..?" Tsukasa asked, looking down.

"I would love to be your boyfriend, Kasa." Rui replied lovingly. They were both red in the face, both in disbelief that they loved each other back. I guess Tsukasa wasn't the only dumb one when it comes to romance.

After about like 10 minutes of just talking and cherishing the moment with his new found boyfriend, Tsukasa checked the time. "OH MY GOD I HAVE TO GO. SAKI'S GOING TO BE SO WORRIED." He frantically took Rui's hand subconsciously and ran towards his house.

"Ah- Tsukasa? I have to go home." Rui told his surprisingly very fast lover.

"Right! Farewell Rui, I'll see you tomorrow!" Tsukasa said, still holding his hand.

"Your still holding my-"

"OH UHM- S- sorry, i didn't realize." He blushed slightly, letting go of Rui's hand. "Bye now!" He said, leaving in a hurry to his sister after the purple haired boy departed, and finally got home to a sad, starving Saki.

"Brother where were you?! I've been waiting for so long. Im staaarviiiiiing..." Saki whined.

"Yes, yes, just a second, Saki. Your older brother will make you the best meal ever! HAHAHAHAHA!" Tsukasa replied, and his younger sister gave him applause, making his already fairly high ego higher. He made Saki dinner, then himself. After eating, he went to his room to get some "beauty sleep" as he would call it. It was a long day, and Tsukasa was tired. Besides, he couldn't wait to talk to Rui again. He quickly went to bed, snuggling in his blanket as it was fall, so it was fairly chilly.