Chapter 11: Conclusion

wxs group chat 😁🌈

WONDAHOY☆♡: HI EVERYONE! CAN WE PLS PLS PLS HAVE A SLEEPOVER I PROMISE IT"LL BE SUPER DUPER WONDERHOY!!!! °ʚ(*'꒳'*)ɞ°

ultimategamer: uh sure ig i'll bring some games and beat all ur asses

ourpledirector: im only going if my dear tsukasa is coming~

ultimategamer: shut up you simp

worldfuturestar☆: YOUR ON NENE! THERES NO WAY YOU'LL BEAT ME!! HAHHAHAHA!!

ourpledirector: i'll go then

WONDAHOY☆♡: YAYAYAYAY!! COME TO MY HOUSE AT 5 PM!!!!!!!

ultimategamer: alright i'll bring mario kart and some others

worldfuturestar☆: get ready to be beaten nene!

ultimategamer: i have literally never lost to anyone. even hackers.

worldfuturestar☆: i'll be the first then!

ourpledirector: fufu~ your so cute tsukasa~

worldfuturestar☆: ahahahhahahahhautoorui

ultimategamer: ew get a room

worldfuturestar☆: don't you blush every time emu calls u cute

ultimategamer: shut the fuck up or i'm not bringing the games

worldfuturestar☆: fine i gtg anyways byee

ourpledirector: aw okay I should be leaving too, bye~

ultimategamer: mhm bye

WONDAHOY☆♡: BYE EVERYONE!!! I'LL SEE U AT 5!!!!!!!

Ah! 2 hours until 5. Already? Hm, well, Tsukasa better get ready then. It's a sleepover, so he decided to put on his star printed pajama's and the iconic bunny slippers which Saki has a match to. He also took a backpack to bring some snacks and drinks. Also a notebook, because no doubt someone is going to start talking about their next shows. Probably Emu or Rui. After he got ready, Tsukasa checked the time. 

SHIT ITS 4:43??? 

He hastly went out the door after telling his sister where he was going, and ran to Emu's hous, ringing the doorbell. When the door opened, he was greeted by the short pink host herself.

"HELLO TSUKASA!! CMON IN! EVERYONE'S IN MY ROOM~!" Emu said in her naturally loud voice. It didn't really bother the star as he too was born with a loud voice. So, he returned the favor.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! LET US GO THEN!! I BROUGHT SNACKS AND DRINKS, AS WELL AS A NOTEBOOKK FOR SHOW IDEAS!" Was his response.

"OOOO~ THIS IS GOING TO BE SOO WONDERHOY~!!!!" Tsukasa went inside after Emu said that, and walked into Emu's room, admiring the largeness and beauty of her home. When he opened the door, Tsukasa was bombarded with lots of colors and two people.

"sup loser,  ready to die by my hands?" Nene said jokingly and Tsukasa gave a nervous giggle.

"You bet Nene!!" He replied.

"Ah~ Hello Tsukasa~" Rui greeted.

"H-hi Rui." Tsukasa blushed. Of course he's gonna blush, his stupid flirty boyfriend was here?? Emu comes in after, as energetic as ever.

"HI HI EVERYONE!!" Emu yells, obviously excited. Everyone say's hi to Emu, and people just start doing their own thing. Tsukasa gave Emu and Rui the notebook so they could plan out some show ideas, while he was getting obliterated in Super Smash Bro's by Nene.

K.O

"i win again dork." she teased.

"NOOOOOOOOOO... HOW COULD I LOSE......" Tsukasa mourned, fake crying.

"yeah yeah get over it. lets play a different game. i brung my ipad so how about we play project sekai."

"project... sekai? OHH.. I LOVE THAT GAME! TSUCACA TENNA IS MY FAVORITE!!!"

"my personal favorite is Nini but go off i guess." After a bit of playing, Tsukasa and Nene joined Emu and Rui's conversation. They spent their time making new show ideas until it was almost 1:00 AM.

"It's almost 1 everyone, lets continue this discussion tomorrow." Rui said.

"aw.. okay rui.." Emu whined.

"wait.. how many beds are there Emu?" Tsukasa asked randomly, no one actually thought of that.

"Two! Wait... theres..-"

"four of us, Emu! Hm.." 

"How about me and Tsukasa sleep together, and Emu and Nene sleep together?" Rui suggested.

everyone blushed and looked away, Nene calling him an idiot.

"What? Me and Kasa are already dating and we've slept in the same bed before, so that shouldn't be a problem, and that just leaves Emu and Nene." Rui smirked at Nene, well aware of her "little" crush.

"C-cmon Nene! We'll go in the guestroom!" Emu blushed, Nene mumbling an "i hate you" to Rui, and nods to Emu, following her out. Rui jumps on the bed, covering himself with blankets, while Tsukasa awkwardly goes on, happy to be with his lover but also nervous cause last time was an honest-to-goodness mistake, he thinks. The star tries asking to cuddle, because how else? But the words don't come out of his mouth. Rui takes notice of this.

"Do you need something, Tsukasa?" His concerned boyfriend asks.

"Um.. can we.. c-cuddle.." He mumbles in a soft voice, the blonde's face dusts with a light pink.

Rui chuckles slightly, "ooh~ of course, love~." He puts his arms around Tsukasa, who, in returns, does the same thing.

 "I love you, Tsukasa." Rui says this randomly, catching Tsukasa by surprise, making him blush. Rui pecks his cheek, not helping with the other boys already red cheeks.

"I-i.. love you too.., Rui.."