Welcome

Jaime, Vic and I walked into the class and on que, everybody's head snapped up to look at who came throughout door. I felt a little self conscious.

"Why are you late? And who are you young lady?"

"Well I'm Bianca. Bianca Beauellie. I'm the new student. And Vic and Jaime here were helping me out get my schedule. Oh and here's a pass." I stated matter-of-factually. Handing her the note.

"Very well then. I'm Mrs. Smith. Take a seat next to Oliver Sykes. Oliver raise you hand. Now class this is your new class mate Bianca Beauellie. Please treat her as you'd want to be treated."

After her little speech, I went to take a seat next to Oliver Sykes.

"Hello beautiful." He said, in British accent.

"Hello." I could care less, what he was trying to ask.

"So. Where did you transfer from?"

"France."

"Ah. Beautiful girl, from a beautiful place."

"Yeah."

"So I was just thinking, if you'd like to hang out with me today. Maybe we could get to know each other." He said, sending me a wink.

"You know, i'm not one of your whores. So if you would so kindly fuck off."I said, sending him a smirk.

"Oh. Feisty. I like."

"Would you like a broken nose?"

"I was just trying to welcome you. No need to get wild. Not that I'm complaining."

I just rolled my eyes and looked at the front of the class. I saw Vic staring at me. When he caught me looking back, he turned around quickly, but not before I saw the light blush appearing on his face. It was cute. I continued to look around the class room, then I saw the most funniest thing I've ever seen. Jaime was sleeping, with drool over lips. But it was so cute. I stifled a giggle to not draw attention to myself.
Before I knew it, the bell rung. I met Jaime and Vic waiting for me, outside the class.

"So how was class?" Vic asked me.

"Good."Jaime said.

"How would you know? You were sleep. But I was talking to Bianca." Vic said.

"Yeah. You were drooling and everything, but it was so cute."

This caused Jaime to blush uncontrollably. And me to laugh some more at him.

"Shut up." He muttered under his breath.

"Is Hime-Whimey blushing?" I said pinching his cheeks as if a grandma would. This caused Vic to laugh at him.

"Stop. It's not funny Vic."

"Oh. Does Vicky-Wicky want some too." I went to pinch his cheeks, causing his face to get to b light blush.
"Okay that's is enough." Vic said pulling my hands away from his face.

"Okay okay. But you two are adorable." Their faces were flustered. "Okay let's get to class."

We walked to class and before I knew it, my fun with Vic and Jaime was over. At least I get to hang out with Tony.