Venting

I am still sitting in the middle of my room, thinking about the events that just happened.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I turn my head to see that it was both Vic and Jaime standing at the door.

"Hey." I smiled before they were walking in and taking a seat next to me.

"Bianca, are you okay?" Vic asked, rubbing my back soothingly.

"No. Two best friends just fought over me, well not over me, but because of me. I feel jorrible. All I wanted was for Mike to leave and when he refused, they fought. Now a friendship is ruined. Why did this have to happen."

"It's okay." Jaime whispered.

"No its not. Things won't be the same anymore. It'll be awkward and we can't and lol just come over my house and hang like before. And I'm going to miss that. I just want it to be like before. "

"Well you said that you are going to talk to him at the end of this week. So, just try and calm down."

"Okay. I'll talk to him Friday. And hopefully things go good."

"You want us to be there?" Jaime asked, concern in his voice.

"No. I need to do this alone."

"Okay."

"How's Mike doing?" I probably shouldn't have asked.

"He's been locked in his room. He told me to 'Fuck Off' when I wanted to talk to him. So I guess he's okay."

All I could do was nod. Before I knew it Vic and Jaime were leaving and Tony was walking in my room.

Did I not lock the front door? I should really lock it more.

"Hey Tone."

"Hey. What y I you doing?"

"Nothing much. Vic and Jaime were just here. But other than that I'm just being me."

"Hmm," Tony hummed. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"For?" I was confused.

"The fight with Mike?"

"No. I already told you. If I'm mad at anybody, it would be myself. I just didn't want that to happen. But to answer your question. No, I am not mad at you. How could I be mad at my turtle?"

Tony chuckled, huskily. I couldn't help but wonder how lucky I am to have someone in my life like Tony, Jaime, Vic and Mike. . .

"Are we still on for Star Wars and Pizza Friday night?" Tony asked, mindlessly, playing with my hair.

"Yeah. But I'm going to talk to Mike Friday. I just want things to go back to the way they were. You know?"

"Yeah. Where are you guys going to be?"

"My house and when we're done talking, I'll send him on his way and text you for you to come over. I don't want it to be awkward. "

"Okay."

We just stared at each other, in a comfortable silence. I don't know what came over me but I kissed Tony. He automatically kissed back. Softly caressing my face in his hands. I think my crush on him is developing.

I pulled back and pecked his lips one last time. He sent me his famous smile. Warming my heart. I cuddled into his side, taking in his smell.

"Goodnight Tony."

"Goodnight Bianca."