➳ Game on

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

"So you're on the team now?" Jasper asked. We were running around the soccer field. Some of the guys were saying that it was stupid to have a girl on the team.

Ill show them.

"No, I have a try out first," I said smiling at him, at least somebody is happy about it. He then gave me his award winning smile that girls probably swooned over. I could see why girls were obsessed over him. I mean he was nice, hot, and a sweetheart. Every class all the girls whisper and talk about him dreamily. Well, him and the other guys.

He reminded me of my ex, Jake. They were so similar, caring, nice, the list could go on. I shook my head, I don't want to make the same mistakes I did months ago.

While I was in the office the coach told me all about the team and how he wasn't going to let me in easy, he wanted everything to be fair. The second that I walked in the room I knew that I was going to like the coach. He seemed really nice. To my surprise the coaches office was very neat, on the shelves the trophies were placed in order. There were no messy papers on his desk either unlike my dad's.

"I think it's shit," Bradley said as he caught up to us. I ignored him, he overheard our conversation. I wasn't in the mood to talk to sexist assholes; from the minute I talked to him I knew that he was off.

I decided to not reply to him.

He stared at me, waiting impatiently for me to reply however I didn't say anything. I just kept jogging down the field. It was probably his first time being ignored since he was a popular guy. You would see the girls fawning over him as he ran which was disgusting.

Once he realized that I wasn't going to say anything he smiled.

"Aw babe don't ignore me," he swung his arm over my shoulder. This made me slow down and he put all his weight on me. He glared at him and pushed him off me. He fell on the ground and laughed.

He looked shocked for a moment and then gave me a sly smirk. Although I was ahead of him, he quickly catched up.

"Do I have to be in the same team as him?" I asked Jasper. His face was red and he was breathing in slowly. Bradley shrugged and winked at some of the cheerleaders at the distance. They waved back with lots of enthusiasm.

Jasper looked at me and flipped his hair, "He's actually a really good soccer player." Bradley face was filled with pride. He had a huge ego and adding to that made it even bigger.

"You heard Jasper right? I'm actually team captain." He remarked and my jaw dropped. He was team captain? Woah. I didn't expect someone like Bradley to be team captain, he didn't seem like someone responsible enough.

"Why?" I blurted out, it came out rude. Bradley glared at me.

"Because I'm the best player, obviously." He said,

"That makes no sense," I replied. Bradley was sweating while he ran like the rest of the lot. I couldn't help but admire his face he had beautiful blue eyes. When he looked at me, I quickly looked forward and continued to jog.

I smiled triumphantly when I saw that nobody was ahead of us. Me, Bradley, and Jasper were the first ones so far.

When I ran, for some reason I had to always be first. I liked running past people and when people were ahead of me; I would always try to pass them.

Right now, I was slightly ahead of Jasper and Valentino. With one last energy boost, I sprinted leaving them behind.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○