➳ Late night talks

Hi guys, Sorry I couldn't update fast.... Its because I went to florida on vacation and then on the day I came back my grandpa from korea died. On victoria day, so it's been pretty hard on my family

I apoligize guys. It's not good but i updated as fast as i could.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

I needed to get away and fast. I ran out the door, ignoring the people yelling my name. Running to wherever my legs would take me.

I didn't think, I just ran.

All the events that had just happened was too stressfull, the past was too hard to handle.

You're the reason she died. If you didn't talk to her then this would have never happened.

After a while my legs began to feel tired and I came face to face with the forest, a dead end.

"Bella," I heard a voice said but I ignored it.

"Bella," the person put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around to be face to face with Valentino. He seemed to be trying to read my expression. His green, brown eyes met with mine and my heart began to race.

At this point I was too vulnerable, anyone could take advantage of my feelings.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I shook my head in response, I could hear him sigh.

"I was worried," he pulled me into a deep hug. His scent filled my nose and I snuggled my head onto his chest.

And for the first time in a while, I cried.

I couldn't help it; the tears would just forcibly fall. I clutched his sweater and cried, forgetting about everything. Not thinking at all and just crying.

Finally as the tears began to dissapear he began to speak.

"It's okay Bella," he cooed. His hand caressing my hair gently.

"It is, if I would've never talked to Heather she wouldn't have killed herself," I cried harder. He patted my back and tried to comfort me.

"I know this is a hard subject so I'm not going to ask you about it," he told me. He was right, I really didn't want to talk about it.

"And I'm sorry Bella, I didn't know you were having that hard of a time."

"askjs" I mumbled in agreement.

He laughed lightly, "you know Bella. You let people see the hard, protected, and no offence but rude part of you. But your honestly really nice, funny, and hella attractive."

He continued on, "I think you need to really start trusting people. I understand that people have betrayed you before and you have trust issues. But your missing out the great people that are trying to reach out to you."

I looked at him and he wiped the tears off of my face.

"I know i'm a player and hell, I love sex but Bella you can trust me." He was being really sincere and it was the first time someone had been so open and nice to me.

"Okay," I told him.

So I began telling him about my life, disincluding the heather part.

"My ex boyfriend was Jake Mabine, you know the one that fucked my bestfriend after I left."

Valentino looked worried as if I would break down again, "Isn't he the team captain of our rival school?" I nodded in response and thought about him.

"Yeah, I loved him."

There was silence after I said that, both of us were thinking deeply.

"Love?" Valentino asked. "How do you know it was love?"

I shrugged, "I can't really explain it but you feel happy when their around. You feel nervous when they talk to you and when you think of them you just can't help but smile." These were all the symptom's I had with my Jake.

Actually not my Jake, Tiffany's lay seemed more suitable to describe him.

"Wow, that seems stressful."

Valentino was a player so he couldn't possibly understand love.

"I hope that you find love someday," I said. He looked up to the sky, probably thinking about the possibility.

"Yeah I hope, thanks Bella." When he said my name, I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomache. Which I ignored, I can't fall for Valentino.

I just can't.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○