➳ Chicken Noodle Soup

Okay so this book went through some major changes and I suggest you should probably read it again because it kind of made the plot different.

Also you might change ships lol.

But I did this because after reading my shitty ass book I realized it sucked. So I edited it, added a new chapter in the middle of the book, wrote new parts, switched chapters in different positions.

Hope you like it and happy reading! Also sorry for the short chapter ahah.

adios amigos ( I actually don't speak spanish, I just pretend I do.)

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

I was sick.

It wasn't the mild sick, where I could stand up and walk.

I was literally sick and I thought I was dying.

I notified the school with all my might that I wasn't going to be in my class's today. Brushing my teeth quickly, picking up the phone, dialing the school, and talking had wasted all my energy. Although it did sound over exaggerated, I was truly in excruciating pain while doing all this.

How am I going to survive, I asked myself. Then I thought for a second, wait a minute how am I going to eat?

Okay, I am going to die of starvation, worst death ever.

I groaned as the thought of no pizza and Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. My mouth began to water just thinking about those things.

Then I heard my name being called from outside my room, I thought it was coincidental so I ignored it. Then my name was called louder.

"Who is it?" I yelled at the top of my lungs, but it came out pretty quiet since I didn't have enough energy. Luckily the stranger had heard my voice from outside.

"A friend, now open up!"

I groaned and forced myself to get out of bed. I didn't notice how my hair was like a bird nest or how ratchet my skin looked right now. I just scratched my head and opened the door.

Holy shit, it was Valentino. He looked as gorgeous as ever, he was wearing a comfy casual v-neck with some khaki pants. He looked at me with a worried expression on his face. I wanted to run my fingers through his brown hair but realized how disgusting I looked.

"Well you look like shit," he commented as he came inside. I looked at him weirdly and let him in, I habitually fixed my hair.

I looked at him blankly, "I'm sick you asswhip."

"You must be really sick then," he said.

"Yeah," I replied quietly. If I keep talking, I might as well get a sore throat. I wondered why he was here at the moment. After all school was going on right now.

"So... why are you here?" I asked him,

"Well, I heard you were sick so I brought you some stuff." He said and held up a shopping bag full of stuff which I hadn't noticed before.

"Plus I wanted to skip school," He added. I just nodded and went back to my bed.

He put his hand on my forehead and winced at how hot it was, he then put his hand in the plastic bag. With a swift moment he opened a packaged and pulled out a wet looking towel and placed it on my forehead.

That feels better, I thought and smiled. The cool liquid seemed to bring my foreheads temperature down a few Celsius.

"How the hell did you get this sick?" He asked, "Never mind, just don't speak you'll get more sick." He looked at me with a worried expression on his face and scratched his head.