See You Soon ••• bakudeku

Here we are.

Haru Bakugo sits on a hill overlooking the beautiful castle with an oak tree behind him. Red, green, blue, pink, yellow flowers are dotted all over the place.

"Why are you here, Haru?"

A black headed, green eyed male around the same height as the blue eyed blondie.

"glad you could make it, your majesty" Haru said with a smirk.

While Haru was wearing a dark shirt, dark pants, a mask and hood, prince Kai Midoriya was wearing a turquoise vest over a clean white shirt, cream coloured pants with gold accents and a crown.

Sitting beside Haru, the prince said with mock haughtiness, "As a royal, I sentence you to beheading!" lifting his finger up and closing his eyes to show that he was serious

"Alright, sweetheart.' Haru said with a roll of his eyes and a small smile.

Kai, almost immediately, started blushing. But the blush soon disappeared, replaced by a sad look on his face."I need to tell you something..."

"go ahead"

"Y'know how the kingdom needs heirs to take over once their parents are gone?"

"yeah?"

"Well, since my parents learned I'm not interested in any girls, they arranged a bunch of dates with nearby princesses and, recently, they engaged me with the second daughter of the Jade queen." Kai stated, fidgeting his fingers around a flower in his hands.

...

"I'm sorry, but...we can't be together."

A few months later•

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife!"

Just as the green haired female and Kai were about to kiss, Haru (along with a brunette) burst in. Everyone heard the girl chanting a spell and the green haired female Kai was supposed to get married to crashed into her. Both falling to the ground hugging eachother.

"Kai!"

"Haru!"

...........................¤............................

That day, at dawn, four people were burnt. A blonde by the name of Haru Bakugo, a brunette by the name of Sakura Uraraka, the princess of the jade mountains, Akari Asui and the prince himself, Kai Midoriya.

"see you in another life, when we'll get to be together."

_______________________________

Many centuries later, in the Midoriya and Bakugo houses, two young boys were born. Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo.

17 years later

"does it ever feel like we know a bit too much about eachother? Like, almost instinctually?"

<______________¤______________>

Author San here! Please comment and point out if I made any mistakes and please vote!

See you all soon!

<3