chapter seven, 007.

☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎

☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎.
a/n : didn't proof read. excuse mistakes.

             HER EYES BORED INTO THE SIDE OF HIS HEAD as he sat there laughing. "why you staring at me like that?" siyani asked chuckling. the duo were back at the studio, finishing up their song.

"because your mad weird siyani. why would you sit there & say some dumb shit." she playfully rolled her eyes. siyani laughed, placing his pencil down. "anyways you ready for school to start?"

"are you serious siyani? school don't start until another like two more months & a couple days." the brown skin girl frowned. hearing school made her skin itch. she hated school with every bone in her body.

"and? gotta be prepared now." he shrugged standing up. "nah but fr, ian ready to go to dat behavior school." he frowned. siyani was a trouble maker. he knew it, everyone knew it. almost every other day he was involved in a fight or altercation. the school plus county got tired of the constant reports that were titled with his name, so they said "you expelled and your going to a grade behavior school."

he wanted to fight against it so bad but it's not like he could do anything. out of his & everyone else's power. his chances of being removed were very slim, only way out was to graduate.

"you'll be ok yani. i doubt niggas would try you there." kalani assured. "nobody worried bout them ugly fuckers. no bad bitches there."

"you should be focused on graduating & not 'bad bitches'." kalani muttered. "man shut up. but how you & knot?"

"knot? do you mean notti?" kalani snorted. "yea ole dude."

"it's coo i guess. we haven't talked in a while." — "because of me?"

"yup." kalani sighed. everytime notti was brought up her mood would dampen. "ian even do anything tho?"

"the pictures i took plus because your a boy." she shrugged. "nah he trippin. nigga actin like i kissed you. might've liked ya annoying ass years ago, but the lil crush gone. you really ma lil sis."

"he doesn't get that. but it's whatever. done talkin bout it, shit ruining my mood." she grumbled. siyani nodded, "let's go live."

grinning she quickly grabbed her phone & went onto instagram. her finger swiped to the left & slid until she got to the live button.

pressing it, she allowed it to load before watching people quickly joining in.

"hi my babies!" kalani smiled, blowing kisses. "hot ass breath." siyani gagged, holding his nose. "bitch stop playin wimme." kalani pinched hun.

"don't show out cause this camera on. you know i'll really do ya ass in."

kalani rolled her eyes. "OH OK. pussy."