chapter sixteen , 016

☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎

☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎.
not proofread bbys

YOU MADE OUT WIT DD??JAY RACKS SHOUTED at kalani who sat on the couch. siyani shook his head. the two came over after kalani sent them many messages.

dd had gone home, thinking it was the right time to go home. he lowkey missed his family.

"moment of weakness?" kalani frowns. jay eyed her, "moment of weakness my ass! you MADE OUT with dd, notti's BROTHER."

"despite you and notti not having a relationship, y'all still had feelins for each other. y'all still acted like a couple, this shit is wrong lani!"

"well i can't take it back jay." she shrugged. scoffing she shook her head. "this isn't good."

"me and notti aren't together. it literally doesn't matter."

"siyani get your best friend before i strangle her." jay snapped. "you took ya mothers verse seriously when you weren't suppose to."

a/n "if he play you, then rule number two, fuck his best friends then make 'em yes-men, and get a dick pic and then you press send".

"look i know what i did was wrong, and i really do regret it but i seriously can't take back what happened."

"you can cut dd off." siyani mumbled , loud enough for her to hear. "what?!"

"cut dd off kalani. or i go to notti." jay sternly said, her arms crossed as she stared at kalani.

licking her lips, she scoffed. she mugged jay, "dd is my friend."

"who is in love with you." siyani grumbled. "it's not like i'm leading him on!"

"kalani carter. your ready piss me the fuck off." jay inhaled a harsh breath. kalani was playing this innocent act, she knew it, everybody knew it.

"you kissin him is basically sayin he might have a chance. you didn't even pull back or tell him to watch his mouth about notti? you entertained it kalani!"

"regardless of the shit you and notti are goin through, he will always love you. he will always feel some type of way bout you & this is whatchu do to him?" jay spat. "you could've fuckin kissed the boy from the party but you chose dd? YOU CHOSE DAVID?!"