chapter eighteen , 018

NUNYA

NUNYA.
sugar hill , harlem ny .
8:15 pm.
excuse mistakes myloves.

THE REYES FAMILY STARED AT THEIR FAMILY member who laid in the hospital bed unconscious. thankfully, dd survived. they were all shocked, hurt. why would dd want to kill himself?

if he was to swallow 2 more pills, he would've died for sure.

notti held his brothers hand, tracing the tattoo he had gotten not to long ago. regardless of whatever happened in the past, notti would always be hurt over his brother.

he regretted fighting him, he regretted everything.

"where's kalani?" jaylina asked, leaning against the wall as she titled her head. she mugged notti. ddot rolled his eyes, slouching in the chair as he stared at dd. he hadn't gotten up to speak quite yet, he was honestly terrified.

"why you worried?"

"it's jus so crazy how you fucked everyone ova for her." jaylina snorts. notti rolled his eyes. "worried bout yo self bro."

"you fought ya brother ova her!"

"you still bitter that siyani stopped fucking you?"

"kiss my ass ethan!" jay spat, looking away.

he had just left kalani's house, his hair all over the place along with his clothes. "i'm sorry dd." notti whispered.

"kalani whatchu doin hea?" jay klick asked, catching everyone's attention. notti's head snapped over to the door, seeing his "gf" standing there. "here we go." jay racks muttered. ddot mugged her. "shut the fuck up."

"i was coming to check on my family and i seen y'all in here."

"bullshit." jay racks rolled her eyes. "how you gonna tell me?"

"cause it's obvious. ion kno why notti even fuck wit yo ass. you ah hoe."

"are you mad she got dd wrapped around her finger and you don't?" jay klick blurts. he never liked jaylina. she was very problematic.

"they got into ah accident bitch." kalani snaps.

"how long they been "hurt" for? stop lyin." jay mugged her. "why you on ha dick?" notti jumps in.

kalani rolls her eyes & walks out.

"you gonna go chase ya girlfriend?" jay taunts.