PART TWO.

PART TWO .

NUNYA .

❝ why you so pressed bout what i'm doin? i'm doin me

why you so pressed bout what i'm doin? i'm doin me .

PROLOGUE

ITS BEEN ABOUT THREE MONTHS SINCE THE "BREAKUP" between notti osama & kalani evelyn. the heartbreak taking a toll on both of them. while notti focused on putting his anger into his music, kalani resulted in acting out. she began to drink, smoke more, come home late, very late. nobody knew what was wrong, she was acting out of her body. she had finally gotten her get back at tamara and estella, sending both of them to the hospital.

while acting out, dd had tried to get close to her, but got shut down. not only by kalani, but also her olde the other sekani and notti. he soon gave up, completely "forgetting" about kalani. notti wanted to reach out and text her, even after all this he just couldn't stop loving her.

he hated himself for loving her still but couldn't help it. he was a fool for her, no matter what anyone tried to do, his love for her would never fall.

getting tired of her antics, sekani sends his sister out of new york, where she would spend the next two years away from everything.

kalani is now back in new york, everyone hearing the news instantly getting excited.

what will happen to notti and kalani now that she's back in new york? how will dd feel?

are they seeing anyone else? do they still have feelings for each other?

FIND OUT IN PART TWO OF
CAN YOU BLAME ME.