chapter fifteen , 015

☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎

☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎ ☘︎.
not proofread bbys

FOR THE PAST COUPLE DAYS, DD AND KALANI have been spending time together, scowling forming a plan to get back at the two girls. currently, dd had his arms wrapped around kalani's waist , as they watched the show 'how to get away with murder'.

"why she walk like that." dd laughed. "not to much on miss analise. that's ma girl."

dd waved her off, removing himself from the girl, he check his phone which sat on her nightstand.

"dd can i ask you sum?" kalani questioned, adjusting herself: dd hummed signaling for her to continue. "what happened with you and milan?"

dd froze. he licked his lips. "it jus didn't work out. i figured out that i like someone else."

"ooh really?! who?" kalani smiled, leaning forward. dd turned his head to her, his eyes staring at her face intensely. "you know her."

"jay?" - "what the fuck, kalani no."

"mmcht look i can't tell you. you gotta figure out on ya own."

kalani groaned, throwing herself back onto the bed. "wanna be difficult so bad."

dd laughed & mushed her forehead back. "yo i totally forgot about you makin dem lil songs bout notti."

kalani gasped, "oh shit! i forgot too! i've been so caught up with this drama to even remember."

"damn, you think niggas forgot bout me?" - "doubt it. your unforgettable." dd said. kalani rolled her eyes, "bye dd. soundin like french montana."

dd chuckled. "you talked to notti?" - "fuck no."

"dd that's your brother." - "ion give ah fuck bro. both him and ddot movin mad weird."

since the hospital , dd hasn't been speaking to either of his brothers except jay. he had also been staying the night over at kalani's house to give the girl company.

"gotta speak to em one day."

"not this day." dd grumbled, climbing in between kalani's leg and resting his head on kalani's thigh. the young girl blushed slightly at the action, dd had never done this with her.

licking his lips, dd's hand began to gently rub her thigh. "you kno, niggas was mad seein you wit ole boy."

"who?" kalani asked titling her head, confusing about what boy. "that nigga from da party. when we walked in, nigga was all up on you. shit was blowin me, worda bro."

'why was he upset?' kalani thought. "dd? why were you upset?"

dd shrugged, still rubbing her thigh. "since notti don't believe you.. would you ever move on?" he avoided his question, answering her with one of his own.

"wym move on? it's not like me and notti dated." kalani scoffed. "so you would date jay if he asked you out."

"um no. jays like a bro to me. but if he wasn't then maybe."

dd hummed, he titled his chin to the sky, his head now leaning backwards. "kalani."

"hm?" kalani hummed, her attention now on her phone. dd smacked his lips & sat up, he turned his body around & snatched kalani's phone.

"dd wtf! give it back!" kalani exclaimed reaching to grab it. dd ignored her & continued to move the phone out of her reach. kalani groaned & sat up, her body now pressed up against dd.

the two fought, before dd fell back, kalani landing on him , in a straddling position.

her arms one each side of dd's head, her braids dangling. dds hands sat comfortably on her waist, loving her on top of him.

"dd-" she whispered, she put her hands on dd's chest & used it to stand herself up, dd stopped the action immediately, he pulled her back down causing her to grunt slightly. he moved her braids back , putting it into a quick ponytail using the ponytail holder he had on his wrist.

his hands slowly moved down her waist to her lower back, rubbing the area softly. kalani stared at dd's face. his attention fixated on her face, more so her lips. without thinking, dd gripped his face , as he guided it closer to his. kalani's breath hitches, the action catching her off guard.

the two were so close, their noses rubbed each other, his hand moved from her cheek to her neck. kalani gasped, her body shivering. his hands were cold, freezing even.

smirking dd closed the distance between them. he pressed his lips against hers, almost immediately she kissed him back. the sudden kiss, causing her to freeze before she hungrily kissed back.

her lips were soft against his, dd wanted this kiss since he first seen her. he could tell she was scared to kiss back, quickly thinking he took the initiative & attempted to stick his tongue into her mouth by sliding it over her bottom lip, practically begging for entrance.

kalani rejected , not allowing him. dd groaned into the kiss & moved one of his hands down to her ass, gripping it harshly.

kalani gasped, leaving the perfect opportunity for him to stick his tongue in her mouth.

kalani let out a low quiet moan, their tongues sliding against each other. she raised off his chest, her arms now locked. dd gripped her neck tighter, a louder moan escaping her mouth. david removed his hand from her ass & slid it under the grey shirt he lended her the previous night. his hands gently rubbed her arched back , her stomach pressed up against his.

he grunted lowly, when she kissed him harder. he now knew why notti was obsessed with her.

her tongue swirled all around his mouth. she was a great kisser , it was obvious. the door to her room pushed open, sekani's voice shocking them. "the fuck.." he whispered.

they quickly broke from the kiss, their faces red. both of their lips now glossy from each others saliva.

"WHAT THE FUCK." sekani shouted. kalani forced her body off of dd, said boy grabbing a nearby pillow and covering his crotch. sekani shot him a harsh glare.

"kalani i come back to this shit? the fuck happened to notti?"

"youn gotta worry bout him no more ya heard." dd spoke up, "fuck him."

"dd that's ya brother." - "ion give ah fuck lani."

"ima jus .. we'll talk about this later, ima go take nessa to sky zone. don't get neaky." sekani sighed, shaking his head. the look of confusion very clear.

kalani rolled her eyes & waved him off. sekani stuck up his middle finger before closing the door as he left.

"ya brother don't care huh." dd asked, staring at her, his eyes low. kalani avoided eye contact, that look alone could make her wet.

"shut up dd. don't tell anyone bout this ok!"

"ion kiss and tell my heart." dd promised. "i was serious when i said fuck him. you got me, i can treat you way betta then him gangsta."

MISSDESIRAEE WRITES.
HEY GUYSSSS !!!!
sorry if it don't make sense &
if theirs a lot of errors, i wrote this shit
in gym class while also avoiding flying balls 😉.

BUT ENJOYYYY !! 💕💕

tell me what y'all think too, please !!