chapter two , 002

NUNYA

NUNYA.
ETHAN KINGSTON REYES
sugar hill , harlem ny .
7:12 pm.
excuse mistakes myloves.

ETHAN PLAYED WITH THE CURLS THAT SAT ON TOP of his head perfectly as he leaned against his couch. "why didn't you tell me kalani was gonna be there bro."

jay shrugged, the group went back to dd & notti's house. "i wanted it to be a surprise."

"mmcht." notti sucked his teeth. "oh fr? and get this nigga obsessed again?"

notti nudged his head over to dd who had a silly grin over his face. "i didn't do it for him notti. i did it for you."

"y'all ended in bed terms, you finally got what really happened and let it sink in." jay said. notti narrowed his eyes, "so her making out wit dd was her being confused? did her memory fuck her up so badly she mistakes dd for me?"

dd chuckled, "i doubt niggas gonna think i'm you. be honest, niggas kno i look betta."

notti scoffed & shook his head. it was like now, all dd did is compete with notti. wanting to be better then him.

"chill dd. you doin to much." jay klickin mumbled. ddot laughed, "nah yall kno what's crazy is the fact that these niggas is fighting ova ah girl who don't want either of them."

"she do want me." the two spoke in sync. everyone turned towards dd. "dd are you seriously this delusional?" ddot frowns, concerned for his friend.

"mmcht nobodies delusional, she made out wit me not you!"

"she told me a moment of weakness." jay shrugged. dd licked his lips and nodded, "moment of weakness but yet her tongue was all in ma mouth."

notti glared at him, he thought this was all over. but yet it wasn't. "jus drop it bro. shit happened two years ago."

dd shrugged, smirking. "i think we should let kalani choose."

"she's gonna choose notti at the end of the day!" jay klickin and jayracks exclaimed. "actually.. i doubt it."

"whatchu mean?" everyone asked, turning their attention towards ddot who's eyes was on his phone.

"look-" ddot showed them the phone.

KALANIEVELYN_ 15m