☠︎︎P̶R̶O̶L̶O̶G̶U̶E̶☠︎︎

The characters do not belong to me but to the mangaka Eiichiro Oda.

....

-I'll start looking for a crew.... I'll look for at least 10... And a pirate flag... Well come on!!!.. I'll be the Pirate King!!! - shouted a young man with a straw hat

-But at that very moment a storm breaks out at sea near the village of Fusha, dragging the young man with a straw hat that had just set sail in a small boat and this is swallowed by the waves and disappears without a trace, along with the small village.

...

-Aniki!!! Something is happening with the sea.

Mmm... What are you talking about? - Spoke a man with a mask and sitting on a kind of throne looking at the man who came in.

- The sea... What's wrong with it?

-It's horrible... It's worse than the aqua Laguna.

-W-what?

...

-He shakes... As if it was annoyed, it keeps sending huge waves and thunder...

-Thunder...?

- that puzzled the star-clothed man a little - What's going on here?

- At that very moment the sea retreated at an astonishing speed.

...

Mnaa~But what is it... This?

-Iceberg-San... The water keeps receding... This... WILL FLOOD ALL OF WATER7!!!!

- Everyone already wanted to run but the mayor instilled calm.

-Mnaa~Everyone calm down! First there to avacu...

-Iceberg-San!.... T-The sea is coming back!

- The sea was indeed coming back... But in a wave that would cover the immense island and everyone on it, each one of the inhabitants started to run, but the mayor could not explain what was happening... But a person came to his side, his former partner and now enemy, both watched the wave coming, but said nothing, without knowing why they could not even move from their place, the wave came and dragged with everything and everyone, had all were unconscious but none dead, although the most surprising of this was that there were several missing. along with the mayor, the ship dismantler, some of the henchmen of this and the best carpenters of water 7.

...

-Garp, what is going on?

- spoke the admiral of the fleet, standing next to his companion.

-I have no idea Sengoku ... But the sea is acting strange.

- Indeed, what the hero of the navy was saying was not a lie, it was a total storm, and the worst thing was that it was not only there ... It had been reported in all the headquarters of the navy, the uncontrolled sea, the reports said a huge wave of approaching and then nothing else .... As in Wano.... And even Gyojin Island itself, there were no communications.... What was going on with the world, was it pirates, Revolutionaries? Or was it something else? He did not know exactly but he could not continue analyzing it because a sailor warned him that a huge wave was approaching and it was capable of swallowing all Marinford, or sink it and so it was, no one could do anything the wave was approaching and although the most skilled spachins tried to cut the wave, Akainu tried to counteract it with Lava but it lost, Kizaru sent light beams but none of those monster powers stopped the huge wave and this immense fortress was left under a raging sea.

...

-Chief!

-Captain!

-I already know....