☠︎︎1☠︎︎

A new crew arrives
𝕬 𝕹𝕰𝖂 𝕮𝕽𝕰𝖂 𝕬𝕽𝕽𝕴𝖁𝕰𝕾

-The characters do not belong to me, but to the mangaka Eiichiro Oda....

-Raise the sails that a new crew arrives!!

- The goddess screamed at the top of her lungs, many were uncomfortable with this, plus the sailors

-Brat.... Can you calm down and show us whatever that is and now? To go?

- Sengoku was a man of thought, he knew of the power of the young woman, of course he was not afraid of her, but if there was a crew capable of reaching One Piece, he had to prevent it from forming before they were a danger, and if she could show them who they are, would be of great benefit to the Navy... Although he couldn't kill them before they did something bad, he would wait for them to form and then capture them, before they become dangerous.

-Well look at the screen you will discover a little more about this Crew and their exploits

- The young woman laughed, several looked at her strangely, plus the Admiral who possessed the Buddha Fruit, what was the Young Goddess hiding?

...

-A hand hits the table hard, it belonged to the Sengoku Fleet Admiral, this man had an angry expression and expressed it in his words

-He is at the crossroads that could change the entire Pirate world, but he keeps causing trouble, one after another! At Enies Lobby...

-A white flag is shown that had an insignia of 4 points linked to one, it had World Govt written

- This symbol represents the unity of 170 nations of the 4 seas and the Great Line. You could say that it is the entire world!

- Said a voice known to the Cp9 and the old cp5, and a total disgust for Tom's students, while the white flag danced with the wind

- what! Now they realize the Great Organization that is after...?! Now I know who your enemy is.

- Said a somewhat distorted voice, no one could recognize it more if they understood it, or see more than lips moving

- Burn that Flag

...

-What?! What did he say?

- That?!!

- Everyone in that room meant that simple flag, and what they were going to do was suicide, Seeing the Concern in the Admiral's face was already worrying. Even more if they did what that voice said

....

-Understood..... My new weapon, called Kabuto!

- Said another voice also distorted

- I will demonstrate his power

- The voice now came from lips that did not move, more seemed painted on something, as if it had a mask

- Bird of Deadly Fire!

- A ball of fire shot out, as it approached its objective it was transforming into a bird, until its objective was seen the Flag..... Most Dangerous in the World

- The impact reduced the flag to ashes and the shock wave illuminated the sky itself

- Leaving the Marines and the leader of Cp9, stunned

...

-The pirates, not even the most daring, dared so much, although the pirates will always be at war with the World Government and the Navy, they will never declare it openly, that would be equal to death, even if the Revolutionaries did it. They were Pirates, even the Yonkous themselves were a bit surprised, they were powerful but not stupid, the freedom of the sea is perfect, although they would always have the Navy on the back of their necks, they never declare war on the government, since that would mean being persecuted forever, They did not know if those Young Pirates were stupid or very strong, Akagami Shanks liked what those Pirates did, few did something like that for a Nakama or that was shown and he was not the only one The Great Shirohige is equally pleased and sure of the reasons of the Young Crew he even had a little respect for that Unborn Crew. On the other hand, the other two Yonkous did not think the same, they only believed that they were very arrogant Idiots, The Marines and the high command of both the Government and the Navy are more than furious, this was not possible, it was unforgivable! The small-time pirates were already afraid of that crew, they still did not see their power, but if their madness, if they were capable of that for a Nakama, they would never touch anyone, others were only interested or ignored it.