☠︎︎12☠︎︎

-The characters do not belong to me if not to the mangaka Eiichiro Oda

WARNING. Preparing handkerchiefs and invented scene

-Is it really really necessary? -I ask impatiently the Renito

-If Chopper-San -El Renito blushes to the "San" -I think some still do not understand or understand what this Crew consists of.

-It is a Pirate Gang, nothing New a few thieves more .. tsk -said a civilian

"I WOULD NEVER STEAL!!! -The Renito defended himself by being surprised by his bravery -My job is to protect and watch over my nakamas, The Doctor said that a Pirate Fights with Valentia! Does not harm !

-Then think well which side you are Reno -The man in the sea hat stood showing himself imposing -Since the Pirates only know how to steal and kill, that's a Pirate, not what that Doctor told you -I speak to The Admiral of Lava with a sinister plan in mind - Your Captain will force you to steal and kill to satisfy his greedy desires, Do you really believe that stupidity that fights for your nakamas?! -He smiled when he saw the little animal tremble - It's a Pirate! Don't you think it's too convenient that only Save the only one who can take you to the One Piece? -The Crew paid more attention - Put the life of an assassin in the first place than that of her "companions"! - Robin looked away not wanting to hear that, but it could be true - You don't have to be very smart to know what kind of man he is...-Usopp under his head, could that be true?

-Hey.. Do not forget that we are here and you talk about my Captain -Zoro could not allow such a thing, he was not yet entirely sure of being part of the Crew, but while he will fulfill his role, apart from .. he wasn't that bad and wouldn't let a dirty Marine fill his head with shit.

-Smiled more maliciously-Roronoa Zoro seems to misunderstand you, didn't you hunt Pirates recently?

-I did it just to make money, I never swore allegiance to the Navy -Grump more uncomfortable

"But if a man I let you receive his pain so as not to die?" "He couldn't help but think about it, but his Captain had fought and they caught him off guard and he had to save him, even if he left his dream halfway. but why ? That was what left him restless, that man had to be someone special to earn his loyalty to leave his Promise with Kuina, and maybe he really was, he thought looking at the boy with a straw hat who did not look anywhere, he looked .. downcast? - He only protects them if they bring them benefit as it was with the demon girl!

-Tsk.. Hey close your cursed mouth, you talk about a lady -Now the cook stood up challenging the Admiral with his eyes

-Although there was not much of the wise man who was going to be a potential enemy to be the third in command of that damn pirate - Vinsmoke Sanji - He saw how a dark look pierced him, apparently he did not have a good relationship with his family -What does a Prince do with Pirates? "People looked at each other, Prince?"

-Tsk, I don't know what you talk bastard about and I'm not interested, I just won't let you keep saying bad things about Robin-Chawn!!

-He is nothing more than a loser, he continues with that shit of a lady .. -Said annoyed the strange-haired peliverde

"I just told the truth," he said seriously, those brat were no match for them but could become so. - That only proves the incompetence of his Captain, he only chose those who suited him, such as Jinbei, I'm surprised about you Jinbei, you left your position to join a selfish brat

"I don't think I'm wrong, Akainu, but I think that to know we should see the screen and not hear you," he said calmly but with a look of danger.

-For what? I will tell you who your Captain is -The Crew stood - A selfish and useless bastard, the Navigator said it he can not do anything without you so he needs you, maybe he is not even strong and only lets you fight to the death and keep the profits, AS A PIRATE DOES! -I speak now with force scaring Chopper - And you will die in vain for a mediocre Pirate!! -Zoro unsheathed his katanas and Sanji lit his cigarette, which quickly ran out but never lacked