The Straw Hats

The characters belong to me only to the mangaka, Eiichiro Oda.

3 / 3

...

Who are straw hats?

MUGIWARA ROYALTY.

...

- What?! Mugiwara princes and princesses?!

Even Shanks spat out his drink, and it is impossible for him to waste a drop of his precious elixir of life and parties.

What the?! Mugiwara princes?! They knew that the now known Vinsmoke, was technically a prince, but was there more?!

"Pay attention. When I say princes and princesses, they also include, kings, rulers, shoguns, leaders of a people, kingdom or place who are now indispensable allies of the mugiwaras.

A young peliverde nodded proudly, he did not know if he was going to appear at some point, but after seeing everything shown on screen, that bravery, that courage of not fearing to die only for a dream, he was convinced that he was going to become a pirate captain to support his Senpai, of that he was sure.

Sengoku felt a chill run down his back, looked at the young brat and the word untouchable was a joke for them, that he is the son of Dragon towards the easiest things for the navy, although he did not entirely agree with those methods, that the child is the son of someone so dangerous was the perfect excuse to stop him before he even starts his chaos with D, But now they gave him another blow, the kingdoms supported him. He knew that something was wrong, showing them all this was like sentencing the child to certain death, all his power and dangerousness were almost as if they told the judicial powers to kill him, but now they not only knew that two emperors supported him and not counting on his father, but that he was an ally or "nakama" of still unknown kingdoms and a shogun, remembering the speech of this one it was almost obvious that Wano would be an ally, but Wano was a closed but powerful country, currently it was submerged by Kaido, that meant that...

- No, Kaido-san! It wasn't me! I swear! Orochi squealed as he was held down by Kaido who was about to break his head with a blow. - De-de-seguro...! It was the son of Oden! Yes! He is alive! So...!

- That would mean that I was defeated! And that's impossible! —roared the beast beating him for such insolence.

Luffy turned to the man looking at him seriously, almost feeling sorry for the wretches. He had his nakamas and knew that he could fully trust them, but those pirates were scared to death by the constant thought of who of his "companions" could betray him. He shrugged to continue playing with Chopper and Usopp with the food chopsticks.

—Before you do anything else, I will only make a few special mentions to the most important islands and kingdoms or those that are not easy to... attack.

The Gorosei narrowed his eyes sensing the bad.

Since it became known that he was going to become a swordsman of a crew, he immediately saw the hatred of the people towards him. So he never imagined that towns or villages would support him, let alone kingdoms. What was happening to his crew? What the would they do in the future to gain a fame that is able to pity a goddess to show them the future and ally them with unexpected characters? His gaze turned to the man he would henceforth call captain, and without knowing why, he felt it was due to him.

The screen as usual was turned back on, showing the straw hat pirates with someone totally unexpected in a totally unexpected realm.

"Vivi," Luffy calls the princess as he sits under a dry tree with a seriousness rarely seen in him, "I want to kick Crocodile's ass!" Luffy exclaims annoyed, surprising the princess. "If we stop the rebels, will Crocodile stop?" Even if we get to Katorea we can do nothing, we are pirates, it is better if you go without us," Luffy said with determination leaving the crew surprised.