☠︎︎6☠︎︎

Part 1 - No Show

-The characters do not belong to me but to the mangaka Eiichiro Oda

.....
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝕽𝖊𝖋𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

-Each of those present in the room were in an individual room, except for some who were in groups, or pairs. Like two brothers not by blood. To identify each other at their door they had names that indicated who was there, although no one could enter without the consent of the owner of the room, for protection, not a single noise was heard in the place, each of the people were subdued in their thoughts and how crazy it was to see the Future on a screen and the worst did not seem like a hoax, the Yonkous themselves... They did not know what to think, some arrogantly believed that he was just another brat or an idiot who would never surpass them, more than the veteran Yonkou... he was only amazed by the future, since he knew that one day a young man like that would arrive, a young man who would become a total danger to the Government and the Navy and who apparently had not yet gone out to sea, that was more than surprising, who could that man be, the captain of that dangerous band of pirates, and even more n those dangerous and stupid ambitions... That made him laugh, knowing that his friend's will had not died, it made him happy and he wanted to live until he met that man, on the other hand The redhead was more than happy, he knew who he was and he knew that he was a hard head and that he would do more crazy things than he would show himself, he would turn the world upside down and perhaps accomplish what his Captain could not... But what worried him was that there was a War in which There were deaths, deaths that had to be avoided. But she still felt that the young woman wanted something more... What? What else would happen from here on?... It was the question that more than one had asked themselves that night, including themselves...

......

-Knock Knock... - knocks were heard on a wooden door...

-Come in... - Said a voice of an older man

-Mister!! Here is the information we had on the 4 members of the New Band - Said a Marine entering the single room

-Tell me.. What did you discover? - The admiral of the Marine Fleet, had sent to find out what was known about that band, although there was no record to see their background, asking people to find out...

-Yes sir.. Some villagers said that the espachin, known as Roronoa Zoro is a walking demon, he is well known for East Blue.. He is the terror of the pirates of that sea.... And currently he is a Pirate Hunter ...

-What? .. Hunter? .. And that now he is a pirate? .. - How ironic it was ..

-Yes... Currently... Bueno was captured by Vice Admiral Ax Hand Morgan on Shells Town Island - The Marine reported

-Mmm... Condemned to starve... That's what the young woman said... Do you know anything about that? she asked...

-... No sir.. They told me he was in prison.. But I don't know what punishment they gave him