☠︎︎5☠︎︎

-The characters do not belong to me but to the mangaka Eiichiro Oda 

.....

-The Cook.... 

-Ohhh!! Incredible, and He also fights?! Is it very strong?! Stronger than me?! 

- Usopp was excited and somewhat nervous. He was with a swordsman who was capable of facing an emperor of the sea, the greatest pirates in the world and some would lie if they said they weren't, normally the Cooks did not fight, fewer were Third in command, so that guy must be amazing.

 -Hahaha... Yes, he is very strong... The Best Cook in the World.... And the one who will find the famous sea... The All Blue...

 - The room was filled with silence, a little longer, since the most brazen pirates began to laugh, saying that it was nonsense and stuff, but a little further back in the rows, there was a man with braids in his beard. who smiled... The famous All Blue... He would have loved for his adoptive son to travel to find him, but he was stubborn and did not intend to leave, but his heart pounded when he heard the young woman's next words and had a slight hope. 

- Most of them had abandoned their dreams... In reality, the only one who was always firm to his His was Zoro-San... That man... The captain made each of his Nakama believe again and follow him to fulfill their dreams and make him Fulfill his... 

- The Blonde of Barati, simply He smoked.... He had nothing to say since... He had abandoned his impossible dream... Although he was surprised by the Legendary Sea.....and it made him a little excited... He had already abandoned that dream to always.... 

-Hahahaha!!! Girl... Don't talk nonsense... That Sea doesn't exist...

 - the teasing went on and on... 

-Really? .....Tell me... Can you confirm it? 

-No one has seen it

 - A pirate cook smiled mockingly 

-No one can affirm that they have seen it, nor deny for sure that it does not exist... No one here has reached the end of this immense sea... Only one man and he took that to his grave.

 - The freckled young man lowered his head, everyone there understood who he was talking about.

- But girl, it's something so silly, a sea in which all the fish of the 4 oceans meet? It's like saying there's an island in the sky.

 - more laughter was heard, far from there in the furthest seats in the room the descendant of a man unfairly blamed, clenched his fists tightly, he wanted to know the truth, it was like outside.

-mmm... True... True... True... It's so silly... as if a mountain that was completely made of Gold existed...

 - The laughter gradually died down, with the continuous words of the Goddess...