13. Airachnid's Holoform (Art Chapter)

(AN: In this chapter, I tried my best to draw what I think Airachnid's holoform would look like. Tell me what you think!)

     "Remind me again how you convinced me to do this?" The Airachnid Y/N recognized was almost completely lost in her human replica. She was short, like her bot form, but rather than being intimidating, she was the most adorable and approachable woman he had ever seen. She had a nice light brown skin tone, with a comfortable red tint to her cheeks and fingers. She wore all black clothing, which mimicked parts of her armor she had as a Cybertronian. She even wore a backpack with tiny spider legs on each side of it. Y/N's fear of spiders, however, wasn't even tickled. It was, for lack of a better word, cute.

     The man did his best to keep the smile that was growing on his face at bay

     "Well, it's the only way the Autobots are going to let you outside." He reasoned. Airachnid face was as red as a beet as she fiddled with her appearance, no trace of the trained killer he had become familiar with.

     "I hate this form ... so much." She sighed in defeat. "I feel so unthreatening."

     "You look unthreatening. It's nice for a change." Y/N couldn't help but smile as he looked down at her. She was barely over five feet tall. The only signs she wasn't fully human were that her body wasn't warm to the touch, other than an unnatural warmth from where her spark chamber would be, as well as the fact that she kept the shape of her spider-like eyes. She lost the angular face she had as a Cybertronian, which was replaced with one quite round and soft.

     "Like I said, I'm calling in the favor you owe me. You're gonna spend a few days as a human doing human things." Y/N patted her on the shoulder, something that would have gotten him killed were she not a holoform. "Don't worry, no one will know who you are." He reassured the ex-con. She only rolled her optics-turned-eyes.

     "That's not what I'm concerned about. Oh well, do your worst, insect." She was still talking down to him, regardless of who was on top in the height department. He grabbed her chin and tilted her head up so she would look at him.

     "I have a designation, you know." He stared her down. She gave him an equally piercing gaze.

     "And I couldn't be bothered to remember it." She shot back. He let go of her and sighed.

     "Well, you'll need to know it, since you'll be staying in the guest room at my parents' house. It's Y/N. Shall I write it down on your sleeve so you don't forget?" He mocked the eight-legger. She gritted her teeth.

     "I swear to Primus, I will remove your head once I am given ample opportunity." She said with all seriousness.

     Y/N had forgotten about the Autobots that towered over them until one of them spoke up. It was Arcee.