CW: Manga spoilers, but you've probably seen it already 

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏

【𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏】

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pit. Pat...

Pit. Pat.

"And this is why I hate rain..."

Looking up into the empty sky, raindrops fell down onto the pavement, making all their surroundings, once dry - now wet.

Kim Soo-Eun was being thrown more shit at their face as the day flew by. On the way back to their apartment, the sky just decided to start pouring heavy rain down from the heavens.

Kim Soo-Eun didn't check the weather forecast, since most of the time they were wrong.

So with no umbrella, walking under a no-coverage street, Kim Soo-Eun was soaked from head to toe. Drenching in their own clothes, the uncomfortable sensation of the fabric of their shirt and pants rubbing on their skin was fucking irritating. And to make the day even better, Kim Soo-Eun's house was a fifteen minute walk and the bus that they usually took was not available.

Walking fifteen minutes in soaked clothes while the cold wind blew in their face every ten seconds; their day was so much better.

Arriving at the door of their apartment after that hell of a walk, Kim Soo-Eun could finally change out of the drenched clothes they had on. Flicking the light switch on, Kim Soo-Eun ran a hand through their hair.

"Finally...'m back."

Kim Soo-Eun walked down the hallway and into their bathroom, taking their clothes off and throwing them aside to the abyss pile at the corner of the bathroom - which was where all their unwashed clothes were piled, Kim Soo-Eun was never a person to have time to wash their clothes, or that they didn't really bother. Flipping the faucet of the bathtub on, water immediately rushed out and began to fill the tub.

The tub was full, and if Kim Soo-Eun blacked out any second earlier, the water would have overflowed. Hot steam filled the whole bathroom and the water that Kim Soo-Eun chose to bathe in was boiling. The perfect temperature to make your skin burn in ecstasy and to make your day just ever so slightly better.

Kim Soo-Eun first placed their foot into the bathtub, swirling their leg around to make sure the temperature was the skin-prickling feeling that they wanted. After the check, Kim Soo-Eun finally placed their whole body in the steaming water.

The sensation of the boiling water biting their skin as soon as they touched the surface was the best feeling too Kim Soo-Eun. What could beat a nice bath in hot water after a day full of shit?