A/N: ooc Katsuki, but his middle school self is just so hard to write 

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏

【𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒】

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Tsk. Just let me do this for you dimwit!" Katsuki held his brother's foot in place, trying to stop him from struggling. "Stop moving!"

Hitori looked down at Katsuki with a blank expression, but his voice didn't sound so pleased. "It's fine Katsuki, I can put on shoes myself."

Hitori cupped his brother's face, his cold hands touched Katsuki's much warmer face. He watched Katsuki with his usual stoic glance, his eyes empty and hollow. Seeing Katsuki try and put on his shoes for him wasn't new, but Hitori couldn't help but wonder,

'Am I even looking at Bakugou Katsuki...'

Ever since Katsuki got his quirk at age four, three months before Hitori, he became extremely overprotective of his younger brother.

Katsuki would treat Hitori as if he were made of glass. He'd always treat his younger brother with utmost care - even if it was only in his actions and not words. You could clearly see the favoritism given to Hitori and how drastically different Katsuki treats anyone else, including their parents.

Hitori's thoughts were thrown away as soon as his eyes met with a pair of blazing crimson ones. Comparing his much duller reddish-brown irises, Katsuki's eye color just beamed brightly, making the crimson color flourish.

Katsuki stared into his brother's eyes, his senses drifting away and was attracted to that hollow gaze. He leaned his head closer to his brother's chest and looked up, but Katsuki still had his grasp on Hitori's ankles. Hitori sighed after trying to escape his brother's grasp but gave up after knowing that Katsuki wouldn't let him go. He's done this before and he'll do it again even if Hitori keeps saying no.

Katsuki grinned triumphantly after feeling all the struggle and movement stop, and his grip on Hitori's ankle softened. Hitori's skin, fair and unblemished, appeared even softer against the rough texture of Katsuki's palms.

"Stupid Katsuki," Hitori mumbled.

But even when saying these kinds of words to Katsuki, he didn't react or seem to mind. Katsuki never cared that his brother called him names or anything Hitori does actually, he'd just take it with no questions asked.

Hitori moved his hand over Katsuki's head and ran his pale, slender fingers through his brother's spiky ash-blond hair. Katsuki's hair was actually surprisingly soft and not spiky to the point that it could stab things as Hitori managed. His hair was spiky in shape, but that was it. Katsuki also didn't protest, he always seemed to enjoy the gesture.