A/N: Don't question the logistics of this chapter...

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏

【𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕】

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The car drove down the dimly lit city road, its windows partially obscured by the veil of night with the city lights casting a kaleidoscope of colors on the streets. The urban landscape sprawled in every direction, a sea of lights competing for attention against the canvas of the dark, cloud-covered sky.

The moon's glow softly muted by the clouds, cast a pale silver sheen upon the city below. The city was still lively even at this time, with cars driving by and people walking down the sidewalks with friends or just enjoying the night.

Hitori leaned lightly against the car window, his face partially shrouded in the play of city lights that reflected on his porcelain skin. The colors danced upon his features, accentuating the contours of his face.

"We're here, young master!" the driver announced as the vehicle came to a halt.

Hitori raised his head from the window, taking in the sight of his surroundings, more so, the XXXX mall. It stood as its many levels illuminated by a myriad of lights that beckoned visitors. People flowed in and out of its entrances as XXXX mall was very popular day and night for everything from food to entertainment.

The driver hurriedly got out of the car to open Hitori's door. But as Hitori took a step out, he suddenly recoiled, his hand instinctively covering his nose and mouth. He lowered his head, concealing his expression as metallic liquid trickled from his nose and slid down into his palm.

'Fuck, drawbacks...aigoo'

He thought to himself with slight annoyance.

Hitori's head began to spin, and the bright mall before him blurred into an indistinct haze. He remained in his hunched position for a few more moments, one leg still outside the car. Blood continued to drip from his nose and seeped from his lips. The taste was bitter, the sensation nauseating. The pain in his head was like a relentless drumbeat, pulsing and unrelenting.

Chunks of blood threatened to spill from his mouth, and he clamped his lips shut to prevent the gruesome display. The metallic taste of blood filled his mouth, its bitterness adding to his discomfort.

But these were all minor consequences he accepted in exchange for using his quirk, a small price to pay in the grand scheme of things.

Nothing too serious.

When he noticed the driver's concerned gaze fixed upon him, Hitori pulled out a small, black handkerchief with intricate gold patterns from his side bag. He wiped away the blood from his nose and mouth, also swallowing down the urge to vomit up the blood that threatened to escape.