CW: Shitty writing, you have been warned.

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏

【𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐】

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

What the hell was happening.

Kim Soo-Eun couldn't feel their body. They blacked out or something and the first thing that they noticed once their consciousness came back, was the smell of iron. They were covered in blood... and then hit a strong wave of medicine. Kim Soo-Eun hadn't smelt that strong medicine scent in months, and that was only two weeks ago when they passed out in the middle of a lecture.

Even though Kim Soo-Eun finally got used to having no control what-so-ever of their body, the irony smell was still there, and Kim Soo-Eun was going to get nauseous if they continued to breathe in bloodied air.

They were getting tired of waiting. So with all the strength they had left in their body, Kim Soo-Eun tried to forcefully open their eyes. But with all the effort they put into peeling open their eyes, the first thing that they saw was a flash of bright light, right into their face.

"Why isn't he crying?!"

"Doctor! Is he sick?!"

"No, no! Not at all ma'am!"

What's with the loud voices?

Kim Soo-Eun still couldn't really tell what was going on, but what they could make out was a bunch of shadows hovering over their face.

Like, really close to their face.

'Have you people ever heard of personal space?'

That's what Kim Soo-Eun wanted to say, but couldn't. There was also the fact that they had no idea what kind of gibberish they were spewing, since their ears were killing them with the overwhelming sensation. To Kim Soo-Eun, the strangers were speaking way too loud. Their ears were about to burst and bleed if they didn't tone down their voices.

'Screw this'

Kim Soo-Eun blinked a few times. There was some sort of blood covering their sight, which was really annoying.

'...What. The. Fuck.'

Finally adjusting to the immensity of brightness being shone into their face, Kim Soo-Eun was now questioning if they were dead, or just in a really vivid dream.

Everything that they saw was either way too fake to be real, or too real to be fake.

Kim Soo-Eun now had no idea if they were even still on earth. What's with all the overly bright colors but flat surfaces? And what was more unrealistic was the tiny chubby hands Kim Soo-Eun saw hovering over their eyes.