𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏

【𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑】

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ignoring everything that was going on around them, a small child flipped through pages and pages of a book in their lap. They paid no attention to anything else as all their attention was on the words on each page. They looked deeply interested and submerged in the book, their eyes glued to the pages, and their body barely moved an inch as the wind picked up, blowing leaves in front of them.

Vibrant, blond hair fluttered in the wind's direction, making the small child take a hand off the book and try to prevent their hair from getting in their face. A pair of sharp, reddish-brown eyes showed the child's bored and uninterested expression hiding underneath the shadows.

Kim Soo-Eun - or now known as Bakugou Hitori - sat under the shadows casted by the branches of the tree hovering over his head.

He was currently reliving his 'childhood' for the second time. And one of the worst stages to be in; Kindergarten. The years where you have to be stuck in a room with crying, annoying little shitty babies.

Hitori could barely even deal with being near the vicinity of a human being, let alone deal with thirty disgusting babies.

The only way that Hitori still had their sanity still intact - even when he barely had his sanity in the first place - was because he was outside most of the time, only going inside when it was raining or the teachers said so.

So sitting under the shade of a tree, Hitori was using his free time to read and enjoy the peace and quiet of this hectic world.

The wind picked up, blowing the chilly Autumn air past his face. Making no reaction to the pickling feeling he got from the wind, Hitori fluttered his eyes closed, taking in a small breath of the air. It was refreshing to say none the least, not until a familiar someone yelled out Hitroi's name.

"Hitori-kun!" A small blob of green waved their hand over at the resting blond.

Chasing behind the green blob was a blond blob, who looked a lot like Hitori himself, just more expressive in their...anger.

"COME HERE IZUKU!" the blond blob yelled, extending his arms out to try and reach onto the green blob, or, the broccoli named Midoriya Izuku.

Hitori watched as the two blobs of color ran up the hill, chasing each other around. Izuku had a wide smile plastered on his face, his freckles glistened under the sunlight along with his big green eyes radiating with innocence and childishness.

"Kacchan, hurry up!" Izuku turned his head behind him to yell at the blond blob.

His enthusiastic tone and his lively actions made Hitori stare at him with droopy eyes, which made him try his best to keep them from closing entirely and falling asleep.