Chapter 2

3rd pov

The sully kids woke up bright and early. They found their mother cooking breakfast. After eating their share they all headed toward the place they were supposed to meet Aonung and Tsireya.

"Hey," Tsireya said as she made her way to them.

Neteyam pov

"Uh hey," Lo'ak responded looking at Tsireya.

I looked behind her to see Aonung and some other water Navi walking toward us.

"Come and follow us," Tsireya said diving into the water. We all followed her into the water.

They all swam too fast and soon me, Lo'ak and Tuk had to rise to the surface to catch our breaths.

They swam up to meet us. "What's wrong, having trouble breathing?" Aonung teased us earning himself a smack from his sister.

"You guys are too fast, you have to wait up for us," Tuk complained. Then I noticed Kiri was gone.

"Um, guys where's Kiri?" I asked. We all head out to find her. She was by the reef playing with the fish. After we had found her, Tsireya said we had to work on our breathing. We then separated into groups.

Lo'ak with Tsireya. Of course. Kiri with Rotxo. That was his name apparently, and me, Tuk, and Aonung.

"Try breathing from here and slow down your heartbeat" I saw Tsireya touching Lo'aks stomach.

"You have to slow your heartbeat not fasten it," Tsireya said chuckling. I saw my brother turn dark blue.

I snickered at the sight. "You're not doing such a great job yourself, sweetheart," Aonung said as he was helping Tuk.

S-sweetheart? I blushed at the nickname. Aonung turned to look at me. "Remember breathe through here," he said touching my tummy.

My heart was doing flips. Ugh, I have to calm down.

"Focus, slow your heartbeat," he said. I'm trying but with your big hands touching my stomach I can't! Is what I wanted to say but instead, I said, "got it"

After learning how to breathe they took us toward the llu.

"Okay you have to hold on tight when riding the llu, they are very fast creatures," Tsireya said as she, Aonung, and Rotxo called the llus

I jumped on llu Aonung called. "Your too stiff, you have to loosen up a bit," he said while he fixed my arms then grabbed my legs and put them in the right position.

He was saying something but I wasn't focused since he was gripping my legs with those hands of his.

"Hey, are you paying attention?" Aonung said snapping me out of my trance. "Uh yeah," I said brushing my hair out of my face.

"Ahhhhh!" I turned my head to see my brother going in and out of the water with the llu.

Aonung laughed at that. When he turned to me I got butterflies. "Anyway it's your turn sweetheart so don't disappoint me," he said.

I turned around trying to hide my blushing face and let out a small weak okay. 

I managed to hold out longer on the llu but since I wasn't used to it I ended up letting go. "That was amazing Neteyam!" Tuk said smiling.

"Thanks," I said getting up from the water. "Not bad sweetheart," Aonung said as he approached me. I just nodded.

What do you guys think of a chapter with Aonung pov?
Also sorry for the short chapters I'm not used to writing.