Chapter 3

Aonung pov

When I first saw him, I didn't think much of it. He just looked different. He had a nice blue shade for his skin. Their tails were different, skinnier, and slimmer. Same for the arms, and his waist was smaller, too.

I almost mistook him for a female. He was easy on the eyes, but of course, I'll never admit that. I didn't mind them at all, even though they were demon blood, until father said that I and my sister were to teach them our ways.

I kinda got annoyed, so I just stomped off while I heard my sister show them where they were to stay.

The following day, we started swimming, but they were taking forever to catch up to us. They also couldn't hold their breath that long, so we meet them up top.

"What's wrong, having trouble breathing?" I had teased them and earned a smack from my sister.

After that, we split into groups for breathing exercises. I don't know why I did it, but I called the boy, whose name I came to learn is neteyam.

Pretty name for a pretty boy. Anyway, I called him sweetheart. Why did I do that?! I didn't understand, but his reaction was great.

Then we moved on to riding the llu. Neteyam kept positioning himself wrong in the llu, so I grabbed his arms and legs to pit them in the right places.

I also gave him some pointers, but I could tell he wasn't listening.

"Hey, are you listening?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he answered as he turned his head away. In the other direction, I could see his brother getting on the llu.

This is going to be hilarious, and I was right he fell off. Then neteyam was going next.

"Anyway, it's your turn, sweetheart, so don't disappoint me," I said as he let out a weak okay.

He didn't do as bad as his brother, but he needed more work.

I complimented him, and we left it at that for the first day.

Here's Aonung pov I know it isn't great, but please bear with me. Im also cringing while rereading this.