Chapter 5

Neteyam pov

After breakfast, we all head out to the reef to learn how to catch fish.

Tuk rode with me, and she kept pointing out the fish, saying, "Look at that one it's so pretty!"

She is so adorable.

As we reached the reef, I turned back to look at Aonung. After last night, I came to realize that I felt something for him.

I think I like him? But he's a guy it's not natural, although I'm pretty sure we had a few same sex couples back in the forest.

But what will father think? And I'm supposed to be the next generation. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

Stupid Aonung. This is all his fault. Yeah, he must have done something. With his stupid hands and stupid hair that I just want to braid.

How his back muscles flex when he's carrying something. No, I can't think like this!

"Over here guys," Tsireya said, signaling toward a rock and snapping me out of my thoughts.

We split into the same groups as yesterday and started fishing.

Apparently, you had to knot the net and throw it in after?

I kept messing up, and I could get it right. Hell, even tuk was doing a better job.

"You're doing it all wrong," Aonung said as he came up from behind me.

I could feel my ass pressed against his d!ck. I could feel my cheeks heat up, and his hot breath hit my neck.
(Guys I'm not fine)

"Got it, sweetheart?" He asked. I just nodded.

Aonung pov

I could see Neteyam was struggling to tie the net and cast it, so I came up from behind him.

I told him he was doing it all wrong. I hadn't noticed how close I had gotten my body to him.

"Got it, sweetheart?" I asked him, and he just nodded.

Then I realized how my d!ck was pressed against his ass. And I have to admit it felt like a perfect fit if you know what I mean.

I grabbed him by his hips and pulled him closer. "What's wrong, sweetheart? Something on your mind?"

"U-uh I I'm," he stuttered.

"Hey guys, are you done?" Lo'ak called out as he came towards us, distracting me enough to let Neteyam slip out of my grasp.

"Yeah, we were just packing up the fish," neteyam said as he swam toward his llu.

Unfortunately, his llu got startled from Tuk sneaking up on it. After trying to call it back, he gave up.

I'll take Tuk with me, and Neteyam can ride with Aonung, " my sister said as she mounted her llu.

I quickly glanced at neteyam to see him looking at me, then look at the water.

I got on my llu and stuck my hand out to help neteyam get on behind me.

"You might want to grab on to me," I say as we plunge into the water, making him wrap his arms around me.

He also buried his head in my back. My little sweetheart can be cute sometimes. I chuckle at that thought.

As we reached the beach, we parted ways. That's when I noticed that kiri was gone.

I walked along the beach for a while until I saw some of the water navi making fun of kiri.

I walked up to them with the intention of stopping then, but they started pulling me into the bullying.

Then Lo'ak came up, noticed, and told us to back off.

That's when I saw Neteyam pissed coming at us.

"What the hell is going on here?!"

Okay regarding the ages of the characters they are older than they were in the movies, so plz don't come at me.