JUNGSHOOK

Choi Yong Do was stepping towards me. I was equally stepping backwards. He was an extremely handsome man but those intimidating eyes churned my stomach into butterflies. Butterflies more like being punched into the stomach continuously.

Choi Yong Do stood in front of me and gave me a smile. I looked from him to Jungkook. He was held by Taehyung. There was a frown on his face and his fist was folded tightly. He did not look at me. This means he was not going to help me. Of course why would one bully help out the other bully. I laughed at this thought. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Choi Yong Do introduced himself.

"Annyonghaseyo (hello) you are a new employee here. As a good gesture I would like to have some rameon with you ?"

That was a simple request. There was no bullying in it. This arouse interest in people around us. Should I accept his offer ? No , y/n focus ,this is not a place to make friends or crushes.

" Anniyo ( No ) I have lots of work to do. joesonghaeyo ( sorry ) maybe next time."

I heard a laughter from behind us. It was coming from Jungkook. He was laughing loudly , holding his stomach. I saw him first time laughing, he looked like a jolly child. That laughter suited him. Why was he laughing so hard ?

Natasha and everybody in the group including Taehyung was shocked to see him laughing so heartily

Natasha and everybody in the group including Taehyung was shocked to see him laughing so heartily. Jungkook came towards us and he grabbed my hand in front of everybody. His grip was so tight I struggled to free from it. Instead of getting butterflies in my stomach , I got a feeling of anger. How daring of him to hold my hand. I wanted to snap that muscular hand into two. No boy has ever held my hand. He was the first one. Anniyo this cannot be done. I struggled to be freed of him.

His hands had veins protruding out. God gifted hands and voice but satan made personality. It was a dangerous combination.

" Let go of my hand Jungkook, it's embarrassing

" Let go of my hand Jungkook, it's embarrassing." Again he ignored me and swept me past Choi Yong Do and the crowd.

Taehyung was following us. Where is he taking us ? He opened the door to a room. We entered the room. Taehyung shut the door behind us.