CONDITIONS

Jungkook was standing against the door blocking it.
He said with amusement " I gave you a chance to back out in the corridor but you insisted to take this job. Do you even know how many girls are dying for this post just so they can come close to me." He was telling this information as if I needed to know and this will make me think of him as someone who is young god of this city.

I said as a matter of fact " I am not taking this job to come close to you. I was here for money and my passion for make up but this job wants something else from me which I cannot give." I gulped. The thought of that one condition irk me so much that I closed my fist trying to control my anger and not sue Hybe.

Jungkook started walking towards me covering the distance between us. He stood close to me and said "What if I give money to you so that you can come close to me ?"was he trying to buy me ? Breathe y/n , you cannot go to jail for punching an idol that would be stupid.

I do not want him at all neither be close to him even for the sake of money

" I want money out of my passion." I said eyeing him bravely. Which was true . I would never sell myself for money. I am fine with the bullying, I am desensitized to it since childhood.

"The conditions of the contract are not what I expected." I held that contract in my left hand keeping my urge not to tear it in front of him.

"Expected ? Do not pretend alright I warned you at the corridor about the place you are exploring your so called passion." he huffed.

" You did not tell me that I have to sleep with the idol if it is needed, attend parties with them where unlawful things might be happening, take care of their basic needs. This is not related to my art. I was fine with this stuff happening around me but I am not fine when I have to participate in it. I request you to let me go." I tried to push behind him but he held my shoulder to keep me still. His hands were weighing me down.

I stared at him angrily trying to remove his hand from my shoulder. It was like removing a huge rock.
" You do not have to worry about the sleeping part, anyways nobody wants to sleep with you. I mean look at you poor girl. How did you even think about it ?" He laughed eyeing me from head to the toes. Those mocking words stung me but it was better that nobody would sleep with me because I am poor.

" You are just here because I want to kick Natasha's ass out of here, she is so fucking clingy. Now sign this contract.Fast." He handed me the pen. Nastasha and him surely have some history. How could she even tolerate this jerk ?

I was hesitant to take that pen. I asked him one last time " You promise me that you won't let any boy sleep with me or trouble me."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at my request "Okay I will safeguard your virginity and those who try to break it shall be slain because I will be the beholder of this jewel of yours my grace." He said dramatically.