CROSSING THE PHYSICAL BOUNDARY

As I am out of the room , I ran my hands through my face, frustration building up. I can not even utter a single truth in front of them. I wish that receptionist accuses Jungkook of assaulting him and put him behind the bars.

I move along the corridor heaviness straining my chest. I move my hand through my neck expecting to find my necklace as usual but the previous memory came back. Jungkook had snatched my necklace and he shamelessly dictated that he was my god. Who will ever worship this fucker ?

My neck is feeling empty and cold without that cross. It was gifted to me by a priest when I completed my Sunday service. I still go to church when I get some free time. My relationship with god has become stronger when my parents disowned me.

I reach my working desk where I am greeted with unruly stares of people. I turn a blind eye to them.
I sit on my desk and switch on the computer to find my today's schedule.

It's already 10:40 am. Woah ! I was stuck in the elevator for almost 1 hour. How did I even survive there without having a full blown panic attack amazed me ? I guess Jungkook's breathing technique works. Inhale. Pause. Exhale.

I move the mouse and click on the folder.
At present I have to make coffees for the executives, then I have to attend X- Boy group to prepare them for their performance and then it's lunch break for an hour where I can catch my breath.

I am equally happy that Jungkook is not on my list and equally sad that I won't have any contact with Choi Yong Do today. My heart ached a little bit of not catching a glimpse of Choi Yong Do.

All I saw today was Jungkook's violence and I had to even unbutton him. Heat crept my cheeks remembering that moment. The way he kept his eye contact while I was unbuttoning him was excessive for me. His antiques are so confusing. Let's remove him from our mind Y/n or you will turn into a lunatic person.

My energy is already drained for today's day to even start. 

I stand up and make my way towards the meeting room where the dealings are being held. My eyes spot the splendid coffee machine which is resting on the table pushed against the wall. This is some rich people shit. The coffee machine is so modern.

I pull out a cup from the stack and put it under the machine

I pull out a cup from the stack and put it under the machine. Hot coffee pours down into the cup.

"You know that the executives like their coffee hot." I recognize his voice instantly because it always send down chills which tickle down my spine.

How did he even catch up with me ? Jungkook was with Bang pd hushing off any allegations against him being a bully to the receptionist. What did he say to save himself ?

All he can say is lies , lies and lies.

His hands sturdy themselves against the coffee table trapping me again and I know that I won't have any easy way out of him until I abide what he says.

" Did you check it yourself if the coffee is hot ?" He questions me trying to get an answer.

I reply vaguely replied feeling uncomfortable " It's imprinted on the machine that this is hot coffee"

Jungkook held my fingers tightly. I try to jerk my hand away which is of no use because the next thing he is going to do is unbelievable to me. He dips my hand in that hot coffee which is blowing off hot steam. My hands feel that hot sensation and a scream escaps my throat.

" Stop , stop it is hurting Jungkook." I hope he understands what I am trying to say because my voice is hidden under the muffled screams.

" Your screams are telling me that the coffee is hot." He laughs like a maniac and  releases my hand going away inside the office without saying anything further.

I pulled my hands out. My hands are burning and it's red due to the boiling coffee. This fucking bastard has burnt my dominant hand. I try to hold the coffee mug and I jerk it away due to the pain that is stinging my hand.

This is the first time Jungkook has surpassed any physical boundaries between us. Earlier he used to tease me but now he's getting physical with me.

Why can't I defend myself ? It's like all over again being in front of my parents not being able to defend myself. I freeze every-time he comes in front of me.

I fill again those cups and pile it up on the tray.

Jungkook is in meeting with the executives. He might have a superior position in this company because no other idol is present in the meeting.

I handle the tray with great caution. I open the door and go inside. All eyes in the room turn to me,
I neglect their stares and start handling them their coffees.

" You know girl you make some good coffee. Maybe I can hire you as my housemaid." An old man eyes me while licking his lips.

I cringe looking at this actions.

" Oven keep your fucking tongue inside your mouth. I swear you are fucking irritating me." Jungkook interrupts and my hands starts shaking with anger.

I angrily step towards Jungkook who is taken aback by my reaction and I whispered mostly in his ears " You don't have to say for me. You have burnt my fucking hand Jungkook. You are my enemy so don't try to play a nice person."

" And mr. Oven I'm not interested to be your housemaid at all. I don't want to clean your shit." I burst out, this is the first time I am standing up for myself. Maybe I felt guilty that I did not stood up for the receptionist and now I feel at ease.

" That's why women don't need to have jobs when they can't even control their temper at work." Mr Oven said amusingly.

Other people sitting there snickered while I did not look at Jungkook to see his reaction. Maybe I will be punished after standing up to him. I'm to afraid to see him right now. My adrenaline is gone.

I served everybody their coffees and made my way out of the door.

What will Jungkook do to me ? This question will eat me alive today.