X BOYS

I stop in front of X boys door. I take a deep breath and open the door to my angst finding Jungkook hanging out with X-boys.

He's finding me everywhere today. Am I being tracked by him ?

There are four boys with rocky hairstyle and clothing theme. Jungkook is looking different because his styling is more threatening than them.

He has changed into black tank top and grey joggers.He is the most masculine man I have ever seen. His broad shoulders and biceps are clearly visible today. How many hours does he workout to get a physique like that ? Those tattoos perfectly add to his dark demeanor. He's sitting on a sofa and eyeing me under the dark lens which clearly states " Surprise, I have found you again."

I notice something gleaming in his neck.

That's my cross necklace ! The one that he snatched in the elevator

That's my cross necklace ! The one that he snatched in the elevator. Anger starts fuming my body.

Why is he wearing that ? And how the heck did he find that ?

It's as if I have a tracker inserted into me and he knows my every step.

This cannot be true, he is everywhere my schedule noticed me to be. Is he following me intentionally ?
My hands stiffen on the door handle and I'm rooted at my spot.

" Look , your new makeup artist boys." He points his fingers towards me. I want to shut that door and sprint away. The stunt he pulled with that coffee made me gulp. He's starting to physically hurt me.He's getting more comfortable with me to injure me.

Instead I take a foot forward slowly and steadily. To my amazement I find alcohol bottles sitting on the sofa between the boys.

Are they drunk in the middle of the day ?  Now I have to deal with a bunch of alcoholics. That was not on my resume.

One of the pink hair boy of X boys approach towards me and dance funnily like a monkey. He makes those screeching voices which are made by the monkeys and hope around with funny hand gestures.

They are definitely drunk.

A shriek of laughter escapes my mouth. I can't control my laughter seeing his weird antics.
Jungkook's eyes shoots towards me. He's watching me as if he is lost in my laughter. His eyes have a gleaming glow which rarely occurs.

I give him a quick glance and we look at each other and I'm still smiling because the pink boy is circling around me and dancing now like he has been a part of tribe and practiced that dancing steps for a long time.

My smile vanishes seeing Jungkook wearing that cross. He surely observes that I do not smile when I see him and that makes his jaw clench.

He's going to do something to spoil the mood. I can see by the way how much his jaw has hardened just because I have stopped smiling when I saw him.

How can I even smile looking at him ? He disgusts me to my core and I want to let him know that by not smiling at him.

"Boys let's have some entertainment." The way Jungkook pronounces entertainment means it is in no way going to be family friendly.