JUNGKOOK'S DARK SIDE

The receptionist bowed eyeing us with suspicion.

"annyeonghasimnikka ( hello) , after you left sir , Natasha was searching for you."  After informing this to Jungkook , the receptionist turned his back towards us.

I do not care if Natasha is searching for Jungkook, I mean she was kicked out. I hope she does not interfere while I work but that is not going to happen.

Jungkook beside me was in his own deep thoughts. I can guess what he was thinking. He might be thinking who will I fuck tonight. I chortled loudly. 

These things make me all giggly. The idea of getting fucked was something I have never experienced. I mean I have read smut quite a lot of times. The writings are so beautiful sometimes I get lost in it.
It's a good way of escapism for me.

I love dark romance. The love in these books are sooo consuming, you feel the intensity and the passion between the characters.

But it only looks good in books. If I had to deal with this in real life I would have been so drained. So I mostly enjoy romance in books, imagining myself with the fictional characters.

Jungkook taunted and he did not even try to whisper these words owning to the fact that the receptionist was present with us.

"Are you having naughty thoughts about me ? Keep me out of your fucking mind." He scoffed while throwing me side glances.

Tinted blush crept on my cheeks. Heck ! My body reacts oppositely to my thoughts.

The receptionist moved a little unpleasantly waiting for the elevator to reach its floor.

Before I could counteract his ridiculous words, the lift halted.

We are stuck.

I cannot believe it.

I'm claustrophobic.

Before I could react what had just happened, the receptionist ran towards the door and started banging with his fists.

I joined him. I tried to struck the elevator door with full force.

"Open the door, please." The receptionist begged while he was knocking the door.

Was he claustrophobic as well like me ?

I shared my eye gaze with him. Definitely he was.

He was shivering just like me. He is making me more anxious.

"Are you all bunch of kids ?" Jungkook was bewildered by our actions. 

"Open the fucking door." I screamed at the top of my lungs. My anxiety makes me think I am going out of breath. So I started drawing heavy breaths to catch more air.

Jungkook grabbed me by my jacket and pulled me towards him. I crashed against his hard chest.

" What are you doing ? You are acting crazy." Jungkook muttered positioning me to look at him and holding me by my jacket.

Am I acting like crazy ?

I can't tell him I have anxiety. He will take advantage of the fact and trouble me more.

I tried to push and shove him away. He removed his hands from my jacket and curled them around my waist. I could feel his hands burning on my skin underneath my shirt. His rings were pricking against my skin.

" The walls are closing on me Jungkook. I need to run away. Do not touch me." I yawped at him.

" You are breathing heavy. The walls are in its place Y/N. Hey you will listen to me carefully what I'm going to say alright ?"  Jungkook was trying to soothe me with his words and it was working. It is just this time I'm letting him help me because I really needed it. Maybe he was doing the same not out of love but out of the fact that I will owe him for this moment and I will have to repay him in future.