Eighteen

Rosalie and Emmett had everything set for Seraphina and Braxton's wedding. They were eloping. Everyone was there, but Edward and Bella. Which the two had said plainly, don't mention them.

"She's ready."

Braxton looked and smiled as he saw his pregnant mate walking over to him. She was in sweat pants and a t shirt that showed off her bump. "Ready to become my wife?"

"I've been ready since the day you asked me." She tells him. "And thank you guys for understanding that the dress was not needed."

"You look comfortable and that's all that matters." Carlisle says.

Emmett and Jasper ran in with fear on their faces. "We better go." Jasper tells them. "Or they will have to wait."

Rosalie looked at them. "What did Alice see?"

"Seraphina going into labor. We need to hurry."

Seraphina wasn't in no rush, but she knew that Emmett wouldn't know what to do if she goes into labor. "Okay, Emmett, breathe." Seraphina tells him. "If we don't marry today than there are other days."

"I know, but I'm happy that this is happening. My family continues on."

Braxton looked at Seraphina. "Let's go get married and we'll keep and eye out on the baby."

"Contractions started about 30 minutes ago." She tells him. "They've dropped down to fifteen."

Braxton nodded. "Can someone marry us instead of going to the court house?" He asked.

"I can." Carlisle says. "I believe Alice is gone to get the papers..."

"Mr. Cullen, your sister came and got me so you can marry your girlfriend before she goes into labor." Braxton smiled as he couldn't believe Alice drove two hours to get the man to marry them. "That daughter of yours needs to slow down."

"I keep telling her." Carlisle says. "Let's get this going."
~~~
After they said 'I do', Seraphina's contractions were closer than it was two hours ago. She was dilated and the baby has crowned. Seraphina cried out as she was ready to have this baby. Even though she knows she will be turned after the baby is born. "Well, Seraphina, it looks like the baby is ready to be born."

"You think." She says hateful and looks at her husband. "I want this baby out. Now!"

"Just do as Carlisle says." He says kissing her head. "I love you, Mrs. Cullen."

"I love you, Mr. Cullen."

What do you think they are having? A boy or a girl. Next chapter is the final one for this book.