Seven

Seraphina was the only one to show up making Bella even more curious than before. She watched as Seraphina ignored the stares. "They're not here." She heard Jessica say.

Seraphina smiled as she got a text from Braxton telling her to be careful. Rolling her eyes, she texted back letting him know she will see him after class ends. Putting her phone away, Seraphina was off to class. She started thinking of how to surprise Braxton.

Bella watched the Nichols girl carefully. I know she knows what they are, but why is she here and not with them if they went camping. She thought.
~~~
Braxton was not too happy with the news of Bella trying to figure out why it was just  Seraphina. "Why on earth is Edward's blood singer so curious?" He said. "Seraphina doesn't talk to Bella as she doesn't have anything to say to the human."

"She knows Bella will ask questions." Rosalie replies. "She is keeping our secret with her and she has done confided in Jasper that there will be danger just from how danger is attracted to Bella."

"Than what should we do..."

The sound of the door slamming caught their attention. Braxton appeared in front of his mate who looked pissed. "She's going dress shopping." She tells him. "I know for sure there is a bookstore that is based on the quileute legends."

"Meaning she will find information on us." Braxton said. "Fuck!"

"Braxton."

"Sorry, mom." He replies. "Bella is going to figure it out tonight."

Everyone in the room was quiet. Seraphina sighed as she walked upstairs. Now that they know, she may not go through with her plans. Braxton looked at his uncle who shook his head. "Go to her." He said. "We'll leave."

Braxton nodded as he went upstairs to hear water running. He sighed as he started taking his clothes off to join her. Seraphina had her eyes closed as she was letting the hot water touch her skin before she felt arms around her. "Can we forget about what is about to happen?"

"Of course." He said as he kissed her neck.

Seraphina smiled as she was letting go of all her worries. It was just them.