Chapter 5

L was slowly getting better. His sentences were sounding better and he wasn't having a lisp anymore. However, he still needed to have soft foods but could eat some of them. Like chewing them. He still missed eating his sweets, especially cake and went to check if it's in the fridge still. It was then he remembered he gave it to Ryuk. He really wished he didn't but at the same time, he's glad as he didn't need the cake or want it necessarily. Watari saw the fridge and noticed the spot where the cake was supposed to be.

"What happened to the cake?" He said, suspicious to know. He needed it as it was for Roger's visit. Though, he didn't say it was for a party. He just said he needed it and that was it.

"I gave it to Ryuk. He said he needed it for a party in the Shinigami realm." He told the older gentleman this, laughing nervously. Watari couldn't argue with L as he knew it was an accident and allowed him to do so just this once.

"Well, that means one thing. L, you'll have to get the ingredients yourself. You know the rules." He told him like a father and mother would to their child.

"Yes, sir." He nodded and Watari handed him the list of ingredients. L went to find Light and asked him if he would like to go shopping with him.

"Of course I do. Let's go!" He exclaimed, enthusiastically on so and they both left the apartment. Watari chuckled and pulled out his phone, making a very rather important phone call. He was going to call Roger. He was on a private jet to Japan and Near, Mello and Matt were there. Back to L and Light, they were getting the ingredients and L chuckled.

"You know what, Light?" He said, smiling as he was sitting on the basket of the cart itself. He was sitting there because he likes it and it's comfortable in his opinion.

"What's that?" He said, pushing the cart some more and L grabbed the container of strawberries and placed it in the basket. He really wanted to eat them so badly but couldn't. It's been a few days since he had his wisdom teeth out and he was getting better slowly but not as bad as it was before.

"Roger is coming over and that means one other thing. It means the rumors are true that he and Watari are indeed each other's boyfriends." He told him.

"Wow. Wait until the Task Force hears this." Light commented. We then cut to headquarters and they were all shocked to hear that.

"I always suspected Watari wasn't straight, but this makes a lot of sense now." Aizawa said, surprised to hear this. Everyone else was too. Soichiro didn't know what to say, not because he thought it was strange for two men to be in love, but he just never knew what to expect.

"Maybe we should look up Roger on Facebook." He suggested and L went on his laptop, doing so. He typed in Roger's full name and found his account. Below his profile picture, it showed that he is in a relationship. That was it. No name, but just in a relationship.

"This feels like we're stalking him." Matsuda said, feeling like this is an invasion of his privacy.

"I don't think so. Oh, now this makes more sense now. Here's one. Going to see the love of my life later today. I can't wait to see him again." L read Roger's latest Facebook post and it was uploaded at 6 in the morning, which is now 8 hours and that means it was 10 pm yesterday. "Oh my god!!!" L exclaimed, screaming on top of his lungs that the whole world could hear it.

"L, it's no big deal. 8 hours isn't that much of a huge difference." Mogi assured the world's greatest detective, taking a deep breath out and exhaled. Sometime later, Watari was finishing up the cake. Any minute now, Roger will be here.

"Watari, why did you ask me to buy the ingredients for the cake?" L asked him, about to stick his finger in the frosting and licked it. It was just right to his tasting as always.