Chapter 3

L was in the couch, laying down as he was tired and in need of assistance. It's been 5 hours since Light has been in the hospital and he decided to call Sachiko. While he was waiting for her to answer, he twiddled his thumbs and she answered right away, in what appears she was crying. "Hello?" She said, picking up her phone and answered the caller ID.

"Sachiko, are youth okay?" L asked her, wondering what's making her cry right now. She didn't answer him as tears kept flowing down her eyes and she was crying some more. L was wondering what was going on and needed to know.

"L, the reason why I'm crying is because it's Light. He's currently in the hospital right now and it's really bad. Like way worse than ever. He will need to stay overnight for some tests but that's just about it." She quietly said, making sure nobody heard her.

"I hope he gets better fast. In fact, I'm going to see him right now." He told her and she gave him the address to the hospital Light is at. He then hung up and went to find it. When he did, he sighed and went inside the building. He was greeted by everyone and they saw him all him with his ice pack still.

"Ryuzaki, I'm sorry for saying you look like a squirrel." Matsuda apologized to the dark haired 20 year old.

"Thanks. But it didn't affect me emotionally or mentally." He told him, hugging him afterwards.

"How are you okay with it?" He asked, surprised to hear how calm and accepting he is of the comment he made.

"Because I do find humor the best medicine to exist. Matsuda, you proved yourself that and I'm proud of you." L told him some more, which made the 25 year old smile even more than ever and told the Task Force off, saying he's indeed the smart one now. They laughed, thinking he's crazy right now. Back to Light, he was still unconscious and had an IV hooked to his arm. He was dehydrated as he hadn't have any liquids since this morning. When he woke up, he saw that he was in a hospital bed and a nurse checked up on him few minutes later.

"Mr. Yagami, how are you feeling?" She asked him, a pen in her left hand with her right one with a clipboard.

"Okay, I guess." He answered, squinting his eyes deeply from the bright room.

"How's the nausea so far?" She asked some more as she was writing down his symptoms.

"So far, nothing." He told her some more and as Light was about to get up, he felt his stomach in pain but it wasn't like earlier and he was about to vomit. It was just because of how anxious he is.

"Alright. Well, we still need to do several more tests but until then, try to keep a well balanced diet and stick to it, okay?" She assured him and he nodded as she left the room afterwards. Light then slowly got up and went to the bathroom. He went there and found L in the hallway.

"Light, you're okay!" The world's greatest detective exclaimed, hugging his boyfriend and kissed him. Light chuckled, thinking he's more funny when he's on his pain medication but then realized he's the same level of funny as before.

"I need to use the bathroom." Light told him and L went with him, as he too, needed it. Light laughed, thinking he's getting back to normal even though it's been 2 days. About three hours later, the two 20 year olds got out and fixed each other's hair. Light then placed L's ice pack in his head and strapped it shut. Light headed out to his room and L went with him and saw his room. It was just a regular hospital room that was for him as it was a private bedroom and didn't have much.

"Light, how come youth have to be here? What'sth the real reathon? L asked Light, getting him to his bed and put the blanket over him.

"The doctors think it has to do with my anxiety and it's causing my stomach to have some kind of pain. Like really bad pain that I can't almost–oh god." He said, covering his mouth.

"What?" L said, his dark eyes widening as he was worried something happened to him. He's face was looking pale but also green for some reason.

"Get a trashcan and fast!" He screamed, feeling a wave of nausea happen and L did so. He found the trashcan and handed it to Light. He stared at it, trying to vomit. L sat next to him, held his right hand and he kept trying to vomit. L placed his right hand onto Light's stomach and rubbed it softly.

"It's okay, Light. I'm righth here." He softly said, watching him about to hurl. He still couldn't do so and this was just very frustrating and exhausting too. Suddenly, the nauseating feeling went away so there was no need to vomit. L placed the trashcan somewhere closer so Light can have full access without having to walk a lot for it.

"I need water..." He breathed out, feeling himself thirsty all of a sudden and L went to get a styrofoam cup and fill it up. He did so and he grabbed two cups for him and Light.

"Ryuzaki, what are you doing with those cups?" Soichiro asked, surprised to see him with them.

"I'm bringing them to Light." He answered, making eye contact at the older Yagami as he said this.

"He's awake? Why didn't you tell us?!" He screamed at him, getting upset. He then calmed down as a few doctors saw this and he spoke calmly after. "Ryuzaki, why didn't you tell us?" He said, trying to get L to answer him this time.

"I totally forgot. In fact, I needed to do something. Time goes by fast when you're doing them." He laughed nervously. Soichiro laughed a bit, thinking it's kind of funny, but it still doesn't excuse what the world's greatest detective did. "In fact, for three hourth straight, I just did something memorable. But you'll never know because–oh, shit." He explained, then looked down as he almost gave away what he and Light were doing.

"What do you mean, 'oh shit?' Did something happen to you two?" Soichiro asked, wondering what had just happened.

"Let's just say that in a bathroom, there was a couple who were doing...stuff. Like really loud stuff." L bit his lip nervously, his face turning red as a beet.

"Sure thing, Ryuzaki." He said, knowing damn well that L and Light definitely lost their virginity at a hospital bathroom and there is no denying it. Meanwhile, Light had just wiped his mouth as he was vomiting for several minutes. It wasn't bad, but it did make him thirsty so he asked his doctor to bring it to him as L was taking forever to get it. Just then, the door knocked and he slowly got up to answer it.

"Light, you're okay." Sayu said, hugging her older brother and he was happy to see her as well. Sachiko was there and so was the Task Force and Watari.

"How's it going, Light?" Matsuda smiled, happy to see him.

"I'm alright. But aside from that, I did something really exciting and it's actually the best feeling there." He smiled, turning red as he said so. Everyone knew this meant one thing and stayed quiet on that. Moments later, L and Soichiro showed up and Matsuda almost choked out laughing, finding it still hard to believe that Light and L lost each other's virginity at 20.

"Matsuda, is there anything you're laughing at?" Soichiro asked the 25 year old, curious to know why exactly he's like this.

"Let's just say that I learned something but can't tell you." He simply said, not saying anything else afterwards.