Ch.7

After eating it was decided by Samu that I should stay home from work but this ment a whole day without him.

"Samu let me work. What am I supposed to do here?"

Samu puts on his hat. "You should rest, if you stress yourself to much it could be bad for the baby."

I slump my shoulders and back down knowing how right he is.

"Alright, I'll try relaxing. I'll miss you though."

Samu chuckles and walks up to me wrapping his arms around my torso.

"I'll be back before you know it."

I hmm and bite my bottom lip. "Have I told you your work attire really suits you?"

At this he laughs. "Cool it beautiful." He places a kiss on my forehead.

"You know I've never been needy but with you I think it's a different story" i point to my lips.

Samu laughs. "I think I can handle that. I know you inside and out." Samu leans down and gives my lips a long kiss. Eventually we break the kiss because it's getting difficult to continue without bumping into his hat.

"Alright I'll take it easy today."

Samu releases me and reaches for the door.

"Lock this behind me so I don't have to get my key out please."

I step up to the door. "Alright. Be carful."

He gives me one last kiss then exits the house. I shut the door behind him and lock it. Sighing I look around, bandy is giving himself a bath on the couch.

"Well bandy it's just you and me, oh and the little one." I rub my baby bump. I've grown used to the idea that I'm having my dead ex boyfriends baby. At first I felt alittle self conscious.. I mean it's a weird situation right? Even when Jetsu was alive it was weird.
Osamu is a good man and if he is up for fatherhood then I'm okay with that. I love Samu so much and I don't know how I got so lucky, if only I would have realized it sooner.

I take a seat on the couch and lay back. I click on the TV and look for something to watch. It wasn't until I found (favorite movie) that I get all the way comfortable.

After the movie I scroll through my Amazon. I already have things I want to get but I don't know the gender yet. I come across a cute crib then I look up at the extra room door. We still have to clean the room out. It's a storage room at the moment. I won't clean it out without Samu.

Hours pass and I keep myself busy by playing games on my phone. I'm not much of a reader but I have a parenting book I need to read.

I hop off the couch and go to my room. I open my drawer to find my parenting book and my Bible underneath it.

I stand there and stare at it. "Can you believe I used to be this top notch Christian. After I met Jetsu my lifestyle changed.. are you disappointed God? I know you forgive and I hope you forgive me. Thank you for this little one.. what ever your plan is.. prepare me for it. In Jesus name Amen."

Sighing I close my drawer and go back into the living room with the parenting book in my hand.

I plop down onto the couch "let's see what's in here."

I read for alittle while then get disinterested. I put down the book then look the direction of my room.

"I could walk to my room to sleep but I'll just park it right here."

I pull the blanket off the back of the couch and cover myself up. I let out a sigh.

"Good night bandy."