Ch.24

Today we shop for baby stuff. Mei is joining Samu and I with our shopping.

"Okay so we have diapers, bottles, passis, let's look for a crib before we shop clothing and toys"

Mei has been keeping us in line when it comes to our list. It's easy to get overwhelmed but not with her.

"What about this one?" I ask looking at a white crib that adjusts.

"I'll have to put it together, it doesn't look to difficult." Osamu examines the crib thoroughly.

"I really like it! Please honey??"

Osamu looks at the price and freezes "w-well I guess it can't be helped. I'll go get another basket so we can load it up. Be right back!"

I watch as osamu takes off to the front of the store.

"You know most people have baby showers to get gifts for the baby." Mei says looking at a pink frilly newborn dress.

"Mei it might surprise you to know I don't have many friends especially that are girls. The one friend I do have has just had a baby her self so there won't be a baby shower."

"I see I see. F/n do you plan on breastfeeding?"

I look at Mei unsure how to answer since I never really thought about it.

"Should I?"

Mei giggles "well it's a lot healthier for the baby although feeding your baby formula isn't a bad thing either. You could always do both if you want."

I nod as Samu approaches with our other basket. I watch as he loads the box containing the crib he will have to put together into the basket.

"Will breastfeeding make my breasts look weird? I'm already struggling on the weird factor."

Samu frowns "what am I walking into exactly?"

His mother pats his back. "It might. Honey my son will love you no matter what your body looks like if that's what's worrying you."

"Ma's right. I love you and that's never going to change no matter what."

"Perhaps we pick up a pump just in case." I mean if it's needed.

By the time we finished shopping we had two baskets full of things and I pretty sure I just broke my husband.

"After all that I'm going to need some extra hours." He sighs as we just finish loading up everything into the car.

"I'm sorry Samu.." I look down

He takes my chin and makes me look up at him. "Don't be. It's for our little girl." He then places a kiss on my lips.

"Osamu do you plan on putting the crib together on your own or do you want your dad's help?" Mei asks opening the driver door.

"I could use some help probably. I have to work too you know."

I raise my hand "I can do it by my self."

"Nonsense Haru and I will come over and hep things get situated."

We shut the back door then get into the car, Samu in front and me in back.

"Now that you mention it help would be nice. Weeew, I need a nap." I let out a yawn.

"After you carry in the light things, leave the rest to us."

"Thank you Mei.. thank you both."

We all put on our seatbelts and begin our journey back home.

Once home I grab the light stuff and leave the rest to Mei and Osamu.

"F/n honey just relax we got this." Hearing this I decide to play ESO. I turn on the console and put in the game. I cross cross apple sauce on the couch as I decide from a character. I decide down to two. Both wood elf's and wardens class. One is high level than the other and needs to be worked up but the other is more stylish although the Everest Silvergloom is a much better use of my time the other is leveled up.

"Hmmm"

(Everest Silvergloom)

(Keiko redfox.)

I'll let you choose.

Once I pick my character I'm ready to go. Out of the corner of my eye I see Osamu come in carrying the crib. I'm so excited to get the baby room put together.

"Ohhh dragon! Yes please!"

It doesn't take long to get everything inside, I put down my controller after defeating the dragon with other players help.

"Osamu, let me know if you need me."

"We're fine just stay right there." Mei tells me.

"Easy for you to say Ma."

I place a hand on my belly. Maybe it won't hurt to keep relaxing.

With that thought I sit back down and continue my gaming.

As long as I'm not needed.