Ch.31

-a few days later-

"There ya go all better no need to fuss."

The sound of Samu from the baby monitor stirs me awake from my nap. D/n must have been hungry and Samu came to feed her.

I quietly slide out of bed gently still in pain and go to peek around the corner of the baby's room. What I see melts my heart. Samu is sitting in the chair feeding d/n a bottle and humming alittle tune.

Osamu has been stay half the day with me then the other at work. Mei is staying in the guest room and helping out with my recovery. I'll need 6 to 8 weeks to fully recover. A large rip in the  vagina is no joke.

I gasp when I feel a hand on my arm. I turn to see Mei.

"You should be resting not spying. Osamu has her it's okay." She whispers softly

I take one last look then retreat slowly.

"Alright I'll go lay back down and watch tv."

I slowly waddle my way back to the room, Mei follows behind me. Once I get to the bed Mei adjusts a pillow for me to sit on. I gently sit painfully.

"I can't wait for myself to heal. And you say I might have twins one day?!"

Mei laughs "it's worth it. It's about as hard as pushing out one but the second ones alittle easier just not by much."

I rest back turning on the tv. "Lovely. I guess you're right though.. it is worth it."

Mei also puts a knee pillow under my knee. I sigh  

"She will probably fall asleep after eating, I'd like to hold her when she wakes up."

"Well of course, the mother must have more time with the little one in my opinion."

"Maybe.."

-later that night-

Today was great although still painful, I got to spend time with my little one and now I'm working on sleeping. However.."

I groan when I hear d/n cry but I begin to get up anyway.

Samu places a hand on my now flat stomach.

"I'll get her. Just rest."

I let out a sigh as he gets up out of bed and heads for d/n room.

The moment I try to go to sleep I realize I have to pee anyway so I carfully get up from the bed and do my business.

Once through I walk out of the room to check on the situation and I can't help but smile. Samu is shirtless giving d/n a bottle.

"So she was hungry?" I walk up to him. He hands her to me and I continue bottle feeding her.

"There you go baby girl. You have such a good daddy."

"I think she's blessed with both parents." Samu smiles. I nod

"You're right."

I let her finish off her bottle then let Samu burp her.

I got to say this side of samu is totally attractive but no sex until after 6-8 weeks. I couldn't even imagine that now I'm still in a lot of pain. I already started back on my birth control so that's taken care of. Taking care of a baby is full time however.

We both hear a burp and smile. "That was quite the burp d/n~"

I take her from her daddy and start to rock her.

"Let's get you back to sleep."

I hmm you are my sunshine to her as I rock her and soon her little eyes flutter shut. I walk into her bedroom and gently place her in her crib.

"There we go.. come on let's go back to bed too." I take osamus hand and lead him into our bedroom. He helps me into the bed where I'm comfortable then goes to his side sliding under the covers. He moves as close to me as he can to cuddle.

"Good night my love."

"Good night Osamu."