Ch.18

Choose your dress

Mei booked an outdoor venue for us on a lake front. It's very well put together.

Samu and walk in hand and hand and gasp taking it all in

"Oh look we even have a DJ!"

Samu chuckles "Ma did a good job."

"Can we sit anywhere because I need a seat." Kait says holding onto Koutarou who's also holding Keiko.

"Are you okay?"

She nods "my feet hurt is all."

"Please sit anywhere." I gesture to the unfilled seats. She wasted no time finding a seat.

"F/n dear the cake is here, we will roll it in now so watch out."

I see two men in aprons rolling in our cake. Samu pulls me against him moving me out of the way.

"Oh Mei it's beautiful!"

"Sorry the bride and groom ontop of the cake don't look like you both but it's pretty all the same

"Sorry the bride and groom ontop of the cake don't look like you both but it's pretty all the same." Mei says.

Our guests start piling in, those from high school and black jackels. Aran is talking with Atsumu and I notice hinata is laughing with Koutarou who is sitting with Keiko on his lap.

Sakusa is having a conversation with Haru. He apparently has come a long way since high school I hear he hated crowds and germs. He seems to be like a normal person now.

I place my hand on my stomach "Samu I'm hungry."

"Alright it's time to cut the cake! Bride and groom right this way."

Mei guides us to our cake. I see that everyone is taking their seats.

"Alright you two, start cutting." Mei hands Samu a knife.

I put my hands over his and cut the cake. Afew camera flashes catch my attention but I'm soon brought back to what I'm doing by Samu who guides my hand to cut the rest of the piece of cake. Once through he unexpectedly shoves a large piece of cake onto my face.

"Samu!! Haha."

I laugh then take a piece of cake and shove it into his mouth.

"Alright you two, you're making a mess." Mei says coming up to us.

I lick my fingers it's (favorite cake flavor) I hmm in delight.

"Here both of you clean yourself up and I'll cut the cake the rest of the way so everyone gets their peice. Mei hands both Samu and I a towel. We step out of her way and clean her self up while she cuts the cake further. We return after being cleaned up and grab our pieces of cake.

We take a seat at the nearest table and I dig in.

"Mmmm so good. It's perfect!"

Samu takes a bite of his cake also humming.

"That's really good cake."

As everyone gets their cake and starts eating the DJ starts playing music.

"I can't dance." I say

"I can alittle.

I take the last bite of my cake as Samu holds out his hand. I blush softly but take it.

He leads me onto the dance floor once there he twirls me. I giggle.

"Show me what you got Mr Miya."

"As you wish Mrs Miya." He pulls me as close as he can with my belly against him. I'm surprised how elegantly he moves. As we finish our dance I wrap my arms around his neck. The DJ starts playing something with a beat but as others join the dance floor we keep our position looking into each others eyes.

"I love you." I tell him.

He smiles softly "I love you too."

Soon Sumu joins us onto the dance floor and pulls his brother away. I walk off the dance floor and sit by Kait. She smiles and watches her husband as he shows off his dance moves.

"We are such lucky ladies."

I giggle "that we are."

"Black jackel has a game coming up with Schweiden adlers. You should come."

"Maybe I will."

"Sooo how many kids do you plan on having?" I ask she laughs.

"I'd like two more after Koharu then that's it. Ko-Chan wants a whole volleyball team but I don't know if I can handle that many kids."

I nod "so 4 kids? Is it difficult? Mother hood?"

She nods "sometimes, it's more rewarding than anything. Keiko has kinda prepared me for this next one. Koharu isn't as active in my belly like Keiko was so hopefully he'll be easier. I'd like another boy and girl. I even have names picked out."

"Really? Let me hear!"

She sighs happily "Gabriel and Elora. Gabriel means God is my strength and Elora means My God is my light."

I smile "those are so beautiful!! Hopefully you get a boy and a girl in that order."

Her eyes widen "you mean twins? I don't know if I can do that but... if that's what God wishes then how can I argue."

"I agree."

She smiles "you excited for learning the gender?"

I nod furiously "yes! We find out soon."

"Life is a beautiful thing." She rubs her belly.

"F/n come dance!" Sumu grabs my hands and brings me onto the dance floor.

This will be awkward