Ch.10

When I arive home I decided to shower.

"Now for a nice shower."

I grab my pajamas and Once inside the bathroom I turn on the shower and once the water is at a warm temperature I strip off my clothes.

I look at my self in the mirror completely naked and turn to the side. My baby bump is more evident.

"I'm sorry you'll never know your dad, I promise you will be loved though."

Smiling softly I hop into the shower. I sigh as the water runs down my back.

"I don't know how I could do this without Samu, thank goodness he's here for me."

Sighing I decide to finish up my shower and get dressed. As I dry my hair I make my way into the kitchen.

I find myself looking through the cabinets but nothing looks good so I make my way to the couch petting bandy whose on the back of it.

"I'm like a wife waiting for her husband to come home."

I take a seat then begin to wonder about what Mei said. Could I imagine Osamu as my husband? Yes I could. I know him well enough and we are really happy together. Would he even want to marry me though?

Im brought out of my thoughts by the door opening revealing Samu.

"Oh, welcome home dear."

He hangs up his hat and takes off his shoes. "Thank you. How are you feeling?"

"Alittle nauseous, im ok though."

"Alright im gonna go shower, once im out I'll cook us something to eat."

I giggle "Your so good to me. You'd make a good husband."

At this he stops walking "Y-You think so?"

I hmm "definitely. Also a good dad."

Samus back is facing me but I can tell he's flustered.

"You will make a great wife and mother, im going to shower now." He then scurry's off.

I lean my head back and look at the ceiling will?

"Did he say will, will make a good WIFE. Has he thought about it?! I mean I wouldn't decline.. no stop f/n, he didn't mean anything by it. Don't get your hopes up. It's too soon anyway."

Sighing I lay back onto the couch.

"The places my head goes.."

I turn on the tv and watch what's on and it's not to long before Osamu walks into the room and heads for the kitchen.

"Grilled cheese and tomato soup?" He asks me.

I stand up and walk to him. He starts setting out the things he needs.

"That sounds good and easy."

He nods "It was a busy day."

I move behind him and put my hands on his stomach.

"I love your baby belly."

He stops what he's doing. "My what?"

I giggle "well you don't have abs anymore like you did in highschool. Your belly is flat and not toned. I absolutely love it. I want to play with it."

I start snaking my hands under his shirt, he jumps and grabs my hands.

"Stop that tickles!"

I laugh "I love you so much!"

"I love you two, leave my belly alone."

I pout "you play with my belly.. it's not fair."

Samu sighs "fine, but do it when I'm not cooking."

I give him a big smile "deal!!!"