Ch.13

Osamu and I drive separately home but once there it's like our happiness still lingers. Being engaged is a wonderful feeling, I can't wait to be married.

"I've been thinking of cutting your hours at Onigiri Miya." Samu says out of the blue.

"Why!?" I pout

"Because your pregnant and you shouldn't be working. Besides that we will be married soon and no longer be roommates instead we will be a married couple."

Although your not supposed to live together if your not wed. It is what it is though.

"So we pay the bills together?"

Samu chuckles "yes, as one."

I hmm and pull him to the couch next to me.

"Are you really going to close on Sundays.?"

He nods "I want to attend church with you. You know Ma goes to the same church as Keitorin."

I smile and feel relieved. Keitorin gives off a easy vibe and I only feel comfortable with her.
"We should go this Sunday. It's wensday now but I was thinking tomorrow since your cutting my hours I would go shopping for church dresses. Can I do that?"

Samu kisses my temple and wraps his arms around me.
"Yes, I'll miss you though."

I sweat drop "your the one cutting my hours."

"It's called maternity leave."

I giggle "Thank you for looking out for me Samu."

"I always have your back." Samu places his hand on my belly. I sigh happily.

"You love him don't you." I place my hand over Samus. Samu raises a brow.

"Him? You think it's a boy? And as for your question yes I do."

I smile softly "I love you"

"I love you too." Samu plants a kiss on my lips.

"And as for my guess on the babies gender, I think it's fun to think about. I love it either way. I go on 3 more weeks before for the gender to be revealed."

Samu turns on the TV. "I'm excited. I think it's a girl."

I hmm then giggle "maybe."

Samu yawns. "I'm going to go to bed I think. I'm tired."

"Alright, I'm gonna stay up and get some gaming in. Also eat some pickles and peanut butter."

Samu frowns "ew.. anyway don't stay up to late."

He kisses me once more "don't worry I won't."

I watch Samus figure disappear to his bedroom then turn on my ps4. I decide to play ESO (elder scrolls online).

"Hmm which character should I be this time. How about my cat."

I love how my Khajiit which is a cat.

She's a necromancer and even though I don't play her much she's still one of my favorites

I finish 3 missions, eat me some pickled peanut butter then start gaming again and I am on a roll. I don't pay attention to the time as it flies by. When it hits 2 AM I just finish a dungeon. Sighing I rub my eyes. I let out a yawn and look at the clock on my fit bit.

"Holy cow. I got to get in the bed."

I reach down and turn off my ps4 and sluggishly make my way to my room for some well needed sleep.