Graciella

I wonder how it feels like to fall inlove. I'm sure it would be the most amazing feeling ever thus my parents look so happy. I've listened to their love story alot of times to the point that I memorized every detail. It wasn't much interesting like the other love stories I've read about, but I'm glad they're happily inlove. It's 11:08 pm and I'm still complentating whether get up and do the dishes or stay in my bed because like it's the best place on earth. Finally, I forced myself to get up and do my chores. My parents gave me a kiss and goodnight before they've gone to bed so now I'm all alone in the kitchen washing the dishes after a long day. Ever since the pandemic, I started to find things that would keep me occupied since my parents are always busy at work though they always give me time whenever they can. I go to the bathroom to shower and realized that tomorrow is the first day of school. Sigh.

It's currently 6:20 am in the morning and I really wanna stay in bed and go back to sleep, but my mother refuses. "Breakfast is ready!" My mother says.

"Coming!" I pack my bag and goes downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Goodmorning sweetie" my dad says.

"Hey! I thought I'm the only one you call sweetie." My mom frowns.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I won't love you any less"

my mom blushes.

"Hello? I'm still here guys" I say. I love that they're so sweet, but just not infront  of me.

"I'm ready mom and dad, you can stop with the lovey dovey stuff".

"Okay then, Are you excited for your first day of school honey?" My mom asks.

"Mhm and also a little nervous."

"Don't worry Ella, you'll do great." My dad says.

"Thanks dad." I smile at him.

"Go start the car love" my mom says.

I'm in the car with my dad waiting for my mom. Then my dad opens the car door for mom. Gosh my dad is such a gentlemen, I wonder if I would find someone like him.

"Goodluck on your first day of school sweetie" my dad says when we arrive at school.

"Goodluck honey" says my mom.

"Thanks guys", they kiss me on the cheeks before I left the car. Phew. So this is it. This is my first day of school.